SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG Sauer P938 Legion: More Than Gray Paint and a Chevron
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG Sauer P938 Legion: More Than Gray Paint and a Chevron Login/Join 
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I recently bought a P938 Legion too and like it a lot. Unfortunately, I acquired mine about the same time I became the owner of a 12/19 P365. They've both got excellent triggers and are of comparable size, but how do I justify going with the P938, when the P365 carries 11 rounds vs 8 in the single stack magazine of the P938?

The other issue I have with the SAO Sig is the fact that it won't accept the magazines I have for my previously purchased (non-Legion) P938. In any case, the P938 is an excellent choice for carry.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
An update to my original post:
My P938 Legion is back from the SIG Armorer where it had the Carry Level Action Job performed. The trigger pull now averages just under 5 lbs. I fired 82 rounds at the range today at 10 yards, 70 rounds of American Eagle 124gr FMJ and 12 rounds of mixed defensive ammunition. All rounds fed, fired, extracted, and ejected without issue; accuracy was good. I have not experienced any issues with this gun, at all.

Since my original post, I also received my Legion coin and Legion case-what a waste. Why bother?

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maximus2161
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GaryBF:
An update to my original post:
My P938 Legion is back from the SIG Armorer where it had the Carry Level Action Job performed. The trigger pull now averages just under 5 lbs. I fired 82 rounds at the range today at 10 yards, 70 rounds of American Eagle 124gr FMJ and 12 rounds of mixed defensive ammunition. All rounds fed, fired, extracted, and ejected without issue; accuracy was good. I have not experienced any issues with this gun, at all.

Since my original post, I also received my Legion coin and Legion case-what a waste. Why bother?

Lol yeah I mine is one the way...its free so why not. Like I would carry that challenge coin. Id raher have a free mag

Maximus

Posts: 397 | Location: DFW, Texas | Registered: May 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ksss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C L Wilkins:
As far as pocket carry goes, I have found that the Desantis "Super Fly" is a much better answer than their Nemesis for the P938. The Nemesis prints...badly.

Desantis Super Fly

I carry my 938 SAS in the same holster. Great carry, can take it anywhere and it has been very reliable.

Posts: 390 | Location: idaho | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post