SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Favorite Sig EDC
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite Sig EDC Login/Join 
Picture of Deputy 617
posted Hide Post
The gun that is on my person ALL of the time is the P365. It rides in a pocket holster with me both on duty, and off. As for my preference... I like my P229 best, and carry it as often as I can.

SIG SAUER...... Get you some!

Posts: 369 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My sig p220 compact

Posts: 6 | Location: Cape Cod, Ma | Registered: October 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Just Plain Cliff:
P239 chambered in .357 SIG, because it's the only "small" gun I can fire accurately.

this was the first reply to this question from back in December.....

Me too.. not so much for accuracy but just because I can. I stepped up from 9mm to 357 sig back in November ... also joined the 'Legion'.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
I carry a 226 in .357sig most of the time. If not that a 220 in 45. Both are owb holsters. If im in lighter gear I carry a 225 with a mitch rosen iwb.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
P365

Tinyman

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P365 SAS.

P228 W. German
P365 SAS
P322

Posts: 9 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P365, ergonomics, accuracy, reliability & lt weight...it's a pleasure to strap it on. YMMv, Rod

5th Spl Forces, Air Force Bird Dog FAC, lll Corps RVN 69-70.... We enjoy the Bill of Rights by the sacrifices of our veterans;
Politicians, Preachers, Educators, Journalists and Community Organizers are beneficiaries, not defenders of our freedoms.

Posts: 727 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Most of the time P228 with 9BPLE 115gr +P+ jhp or Glock 19 with same round.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
Add another vote for the P365.
Light, high capacity and a great shooter.
Not my only Sig.
I was carrying the G-43 & G 48, range pistols for now.

I just picked up the Lima Laser for the 365, adding additional comfort.

Posts: 66 | Registered: May 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SIG PM11-A1. Compact, low recoil, accurate, sturdy, no rail (easier draw, & personal preference), can take 226 magazines.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 883 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post