SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Favorite Sig EDC
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite Sig EDC Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
P238 most days P938 other days. Nice to have great choices!

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
p320x compact carrried aiwb in tier1conceal rig

Posts: 31 | Location: grove city ohio | Registered: August 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
229 in 357 sig with 4 additional mags in my gun bag or in OWB covered with coat or both as I have two 229s. Just depends though I don’t deliberately frequent places where I would need such but every once in awhile in a sketchy parking lot.

Posts: 1258 | Location: Duvall WA, USA | Registered: February 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
P220 Carry Elite for the past 9 years. I like the big fat bullets.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
Used to be a 9mm P239, my favorite EDC is now a P365. It has completely replaced all of my other carry guns.

You're such a bad influence, sir Wink

Just wait till you hold one...you'll see. Wink

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
quote:
Used to be a 9mm P239, my favorite EDC is now a P365. It has completely replaced all of my other carry guns.

You're such a bad influence, sir Wink

Just wait till you hold one...you'll see. Wink

Oh, crap!!!

Here we go, again Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P225-a1 or original P225 because they just feel right in my hand, are accurate, reliable, concealable, and all I need as a non LEO/Security professional.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yep, me as well. My progression:

Sig P220 (yes, I know...)
Sig P229 (such a great gun, not so great to EDC)
Sig P239 (excellent option)
Sig P230 (svelte and beautiful, but didn't last long as an EDC)
SIG P365 (yep, hard to argue against this with a manual safety...my current EDC and on-duty backup)

Still have the 239 and 230, and have considered carrying the 239 again just because I love that gun. Purchased it here from 10-7 leo and will likely never sell it, but for now it's hard to EDC anything other than the 365.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig 229C in 40cal. Everyday, sometimes I will carry a 229 classic carry in 9mm. I like the 40cal though as my previous department issued our sigs in 40 and I shoot it well.

Posts: 50 | Location: Bluffton, SC | Registered: March 29, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
P220 DAK or a P-239 (9mm)

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
The P239. It’s balance, size & ergonomics make it quite easy to conceal & carry for long periods.

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Most frequent 225-A1, favorite M11-A1.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P365 with the P365XL lower attached.....Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P365 for all the reasons already stated.

Posts: 62 | Registered: April 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Sig 226 which was redone by Robert Burke. Best gun I ever owned. Sometimes I think I should replace it with something lighter but then I come to my senses and forget that nonsense because the gun IMHO is irreplaceable. Love it. Carry it on and off duty.

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The P365 looks to be the most popular

Posts: 42 | Registered: April 26, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 365XL or 320Xcarry.

Posts: 191 | Location: TX,USA | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
P365. It replaced a Glock 19 as my main carry gun. The G19 is not at all a difficult gun to carry, but the 365 almost feels like it's not even there. I went from a P239 to the Glock because of capacity, but the P365 is a perfect compromise.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eclayton
posted Hide Post
P365 in hot weather is the only SIG I CCW anymore.

However, until about 15 years ago, my regular carry guns were a P220 and P245, and when Virginia’s new Democratic legislature bans all my 10+ magazines next year, I am considering bringing those old beauties out of semi-retirement.

Posts: 312 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please don’t make me choose; if I must, the flavor of the month is my P320 compact slide on the SC frame.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post