SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Favorite Sig EDC
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite Sig EDC Login/Join 
posted
What is your favorite Sig EDC and why?

Posts: 42 | Registered: April 26, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P239 chambered in .357 SIG, because it's the only "small" gun I can fire accurately.

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 124 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
P365

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Sig C3 1911; commander length slide with alloy officer length grip frame. I've always shot 1911's well. The thin profile, shorter grip frame and lighter weight make for a great carry package.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
P365 for size/capacity and it’s easy to shoot well.

Posts: 4518 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
American P-220/.45 acp. The P-220 platform works very well for me.

I may soon be carrying an American P-220/.38 Super. I have found I shoot the Super better than the .45 acp.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
P320C in 357Sig on my hip right now.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
P365

I can load down to a flush fit mag and hide it in bball shorts then load up to a 15 round mag and carry it OWB and have the capacity as a fullsize weapon with little weight.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
365...it's ruined me. I tried carrying my 1911 CCO the other day and it was the most god-awful experience! I used to carry that gun daily for years. After my 365, I just can't carry anything else.

I love my XL too, but now I want an XXL. taller and longer than even the XL. I want to switch over all pistol shooting to slimline type double stacks. No need for fat guns for me.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite Sig is the P225 Classic. I shoot it the best of all my Sigs.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Haven’t carried a SIG for a long long time but when I did it was either a P229 or P239 and I wouldn’t hesitate to grab either one today.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Current rotation stable includes 224, 229C or 238.

Posts: 649 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
P365 now.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I carry a 938 in a DeScantis Nemesis every day.

I also have a 229 that accompanies me pretty much everywhere in my shoulder bag.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Used to be a 9mm P239, my favorite EDC is now a P365. It has completely replaced all of my other carry guns.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P365 for summer carry, and P229/40S&W or P245 in cold weather. Now starting to add the P320Compact in 40S&W or 45aCP to the rotation.

A superior pilot is best defined as one who uses his superior judgment to avoid situations requiring the use of his superior skill.

Posts: 368 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: June 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P239 in 357 Sig. It carries and conceals well and is accurate.

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P365 for capacity.
P238 for size in pocket.

Posts: 10 | Registered: November 23, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
Used to be a 9mm P239, my favorite EDC is now a P365. It has completely replaced all of my other carry guns.

You're such a bad influence, sir Wink

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P365. I Bought one in 2019 to see what all the hoopla was about. I absolutely love it. It replaced an HK P2000sk I had been carrying.

Posts: 12582 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post