SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Two styles of new dual adjustable triggers for Sig P239, P225-A1 & older German P226 and P220 - New grips on P239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two styles of new dual adjustable triggers for Sig P239, P225-A1 & older German P226 and P220 - New grips on P239 Login/Join 
Picture of BullBarrel
posted

Two styles of new dual adjustable triggers:
Will fit SIG P239, P225-A1 & older German P226 & P220.

Just installed these 'narrower' triggers to both of my P239s as well as older P220.
Vast majority of P-series DA/SA models (220, 224, 226, 227, 228, 229 and M11A1) come with 9.5mm wide triggers.

P238, P225-A1 and some older German Made or US-Made (FRAME MADE IN GERMANY) P226 and P220 pistols
come with 7 mm wide trigger. This narrower version of our adjustable DA/SA triggers was long overdue.

Pretty pleased with the newly arrived P239 walnut grips as well.

Posts: 184 | Registered: April 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BullBarrel, good to hear from you on this Forum.
Have 3 flat adjustable triggers for my P's. Great product.

Will be ordering a straight trigger for my old Browning BDA (Old german P220). It should work.

Also, do you have an update on the SAO flat adjustable trigger? I am anxiously waiting for it. Thanks.

Posts: 20 | Location: South Florida | Registered: November 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BullBarrel
posted Hide Post

hello FlaSigUser.
Glad to hear that you like our 'regular width' triggers in your P-series.

While I work exclusively only with ISO 9001/AS9100 certified machine shops for everything,
there is one particular shop that I like to use for everything trigger-related.

In addition to Armory Craft products they make products for Honeywell, Lockheed etc. and now
they have their calendar full and I was happy to get these triggers scheduled for December.

I expect that the SAO triggers will be available in second half in January

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Very cool!
I was just messing with my ol West German P220 and was thinking it would be nice to have a slightly curved trigger for it as well.

I knew I should have ordered a 2 pack of hammers...

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where do we buy them?

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
Where do we buy them?

https://www.armorycraft.com/

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
They don't look right with holes.

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BullBarrel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
Very cool!
I was just messing with my ol West German P220 and was thinking it would be nice to have a slightly curved trigger for it as well.

Interesting....was talking to 3 owners of West German P220 with 7mm narrower triggers.

ALL 3 of them decided to go for the 'slightly curved" version vs. Flat.
I guess it makes sense to go with more of a classic look for a classic pistol.

Picture of BullBarrel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by houndawg:

If you wait I am sure you will be able to buy them without the holes from Gray Guns eventually. After we came out with our flat triggers (regular width) in January 2017 - a few months later they came out with theirs. We came out with our 'slightly curved version on summer of 2017 - they came out with their slightly curved version called "EDC Straight Optimized" just recently.

I am sure their P239/old 220 trigger will arrive soon as well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BullBarrel,

Picture of BullBarrel
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
Very cool!

powermad, more hammers going out tomorrow.
The final batch in about 2 weeks.

posted Hide Post
BullBarrel - do these P239 triggers work in a DAK pistol? And can you get true DAK wood grips?

P239
M11-A1
340 M&P

Posts: 552 | Location: Okla | Registered: August 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BullBarrel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IkenI:
BullBarrel - do these P239 triggers work in a DAK pistol? And can you get true DAK wood grips?

IkenI, all of our regular P220, P224, P226, P227, P229, P229 and M11A DA/SA adjustable triggers work perfectly ion their DAK counterparts.

While we did not get a chance to install one in P239 DAK, I do not see why there would be any problem.

posted Hide Post
Thanks. I'll order one up and test it for you.

P239
M11-A1
340 M&P

Posts: 552 | Location: Okla | Registered: August 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BullBarrel:
quote:

If you wait I am sure you will be able to buy them without the holes from Gray Guns eventually. After we came out with our flat triggers (regular width) in January 2017 - a few months later they came out with theirs. We came out with our 'slightly curved version on summer of 2017 - they came out with their slightly curved version called "EDC Straight Optimized" just recently.

So no plans to make one without the ugly holes?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BullBarrel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by BullBarrel:
quote:

So no plans to make one without the ugly holes?

That is correct - no plans.

posted Hide Post
BullBarrel,

I was looking for the flat trigger for a P225-A1, but did not see that P-series model listed under the "SIG P239 / P220 "Flat" Adjustable Trigger." Is that the trigger you placed in your P225-A1 since it is 7mm?

Thanks

Warm wind blowing, heatin' blue sky, and a road that goes on forever, I'm glad I'm in Texas!

Posts: 1 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: February 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post