SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    ZRODelta Modular firearm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ZRODelta Modular firearm Login/Join 
posted
Didn't see this in the pistol forum. Interesting concept that uses Glock components.

Gensis Z9

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Their race guns with the flared magwell actually looks pretty good. But if it cost as much as some of the Zev or other Gucci Glocks. I'm out.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah price will be a big factor with these. This is the pistol Glock should have made or at least made similar. My favorite part of this design is the back straps. I have a few Glocks in different generations, but they never made a Glock with a bigger beaver tail built into the frame and I can't figure out why. It doesn't have to be that big even. I have heard people say the extra length on the beaver tail would cause another snag point of which is totally false because the same could be said of different sights. I know the gen 4 has extra back straps allow you to add one but they also increase the grip size. It kind of reminds me of the HK P series frame, in that you can swap out x3 sides of the pistol to suit your needs/hand size. I am looking forward to this pistol but I have a feeling it ain't gonna be cheap.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Well I see they acquired Warsport the $3000 AR manufacturer so don’t expect these to be cheap.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Aircraft aluminuminuminum, it's made of mettle.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
Well I see they acquired Warsport the $3000 AR manufacturer so don’t expect these to be cheap.

Ugh...

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post