SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig models
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig models Login/Join 
Picture of 350zee
posted

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***My Idea Of Gun Control Is A Firm Grip!!!***-------***NRA Life Member***----------

Posts: 1311 | Location: Everett, WA. | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Now, don't go and give them any ideas. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26343 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Now, don't go and give them any ideas. Big Grin

I just want them to make a 9 round P225A1 magazine. Smile Smile Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***My Idea Of Gun Control Is A Firm Grip!!!***-------***NRA Life Member***----------

Posts: 1311 | Location: Everett, WA. | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
Tricky! It took me a minute to figure out which "new" guns you had here.

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Billy346:
Tricky! It took me a minute to figure out which "new" guns you had here.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I wanted to see for myself if the 225A1 was really based on the 239. It is. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Picture of sunkist
posted Hide Post
The trigger guard is the tell. I had to go back and look myself. Smile

"In The Land of the Blind, the One-Eyed Man is King."

Posts: 161 | Location: North Central Minnesota | Registered: January 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post