SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Canik first shots
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canik first shots Login/Join 
Picture of got2hav1
posted
Just got back with my new to me T9SFX and was pretty impressed with it.  Only issues were due to operator error. Thumb riding the slide and loose battery cover causing the Vortex to go out.  Tightened the cover and no problems after that. Replaceable back straps, two 18 round magazines. Vortex Venom optic. Very soft shooter and super short trigger reset. Appears to be a well built fire arm. Walther PPQ holster fits perfectly. First magazine , target at 30'.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2759 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had the V2 version and it had a really nice trigger and was very accurate. It was just a little too big for my needs. Yours looks it could be a tack driver.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3531 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
I had the V2 version and it had a really nice trigger and was very accurate. It was just a little too big for my needs. Yours looks it could be a tack driver.

I'm just an average shooter, in the hands of a better shooter it would indeed be a tack driver. I was surprised how light the gun is for a full size , yet not much recoil.

Posts: 2759 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I almost bought one of these today but bought the CZ P10c instead. Kinda regretting it now. The CZ shot fine but it wasn't great. I'll prob still get the Canik.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
I almost bought one of these today but bought the CZ P10c instead. Kinda regretting it now. The CZ shot fine but it wasn't great. I'll prob still get the Canik.

I do like CZs but the Canik is a pretty nice gun and when you consider what you get for the money. Awesome deal. Big Grin