SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Achievement Unlocked-P228
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Achievement Unlocked-P228 Login/Join 
Picture of SigSentry
posted
No original box or papers and 1 mag but I've waiting a while to run across an affordable example (KE). I'd say 95%. my sigforum anniversary gift to myself Wink

Posts: 3519 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Congrats, looks like a nice one!

Posts: 444 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
congratulations on a nice addition.

Posts: 2213 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
One of the best Sigs ever, nice addition to your life.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1553 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
Me likey !!

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I have only had my 228 for a year. I won it on the Memorial Day karma here. I have had a 229 for many years and greatly enjoy shooting it.

Someone had an add recently with factory mags very reasonable.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: maxwayne,

Posts: 5619 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Sweeeet!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Nice score!

My 228 is one of my favorite pistols. It's just so perfectly well balanced, IMO.

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
The very first handgun I bought was a W. German P228, bought NIB in 1993 while I was stationed in Germany.

I still have it.

Congrats OP!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Congrats- I’ve always considered the 228 to be the best of the 9mm compact breed.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15573 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats and good for you. If there was one pistol I wish I kept the most, it would be the P228.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
That's a real beauty, congratulations!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1311 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FP2000H
posted Hide Post
Next on my list of classic Sigs to own. Finding one at a reasonable price, tho...

#COMMUNISTMANBAD

Posts: 1743 | Location: TX | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice. What state you in. I might have something for you

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of throwingdown
posted Hide Post
One on my short list. Congrats.

Maybe it's me, but I love the old West German sigs.

Posts: 423 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Dog:

Colorado

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSentry:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Dog:

Colorado

Send me your address and i will send you something for your first 228

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
wow. I'll do that. thank you. Smile

Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post