SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My newest VP9.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My newest VP9. Login/Join 
posted
I wanted a colored frame. Everyone and his dog seems to have FDE. I don't see too many OD green framed guns around. I have seen one grey framed one at the range. That was a Glock 19. So grey it was, and besides I think all the grey framed HKs including the USPs are sharp. So as it is willed it shall be done!!!

It also doesn't help when HK is giving you 4 free mags as well.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Posts: 4022 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sourkraut
posted Hide Post
NICE, congrats! I like the grey!!

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die." Joe Louis

Posts: 591 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like to find a deal on a grey one.

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I got it for $499.99 shipped brand new off of Gunbroker.

Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
VP9 fan here.... Nice color

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3456 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Love the VP9, wish the tactical model came with a colored grip option. Would love an OD one.

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SR025:
Awesome! Love the VP9, wish the tactical model came with a colored grip option. Would love an OD one.

CDNN has been offering them in FDE and Gray.

Posts: 327 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I put 200 rounds through a brand new one, including 50 rounds of cheap UMC 115 grain ammo. No problems of any kind.

Posts: 636 | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Other than the black, the grey looks best. Actually I do like the grey the best. Sharp looking pistol. Congrats.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
That's a nice looking VP9. I have wanted one for awhile and will in fact be getting one in the next 6 months or so.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sourkraut
posted Hide Post
By getting different colored side panels, you can create some cool looking duo tone grips. Black side panels on a FDE grip looks great. I think grey with black side panels would also look good. YMMV

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die." Joe Louis

Posts: 591 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
Newest? How many do you own?

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stormin:
quote:
Originally posted by SR025:

CDNN has been offering them in FDE and Gray.

They have the non threaded barrel versions but I've never seen a threaded version in other than black.

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
Big VP9 fan. when I was looking for a non Glock striker fired pistol. I bounced from Walther PPQ, to SIG P320 and the HK VP9. I like where I landed.

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGWolf:
Newest? How many do you own?

Two. Waiting for the long slide to make it three.

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
No loaded magazine pic ? Big Grin

Nice looking pistol there.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Have you shot it yet? CDNN has a VP9 I've been eyeballing with the enhanced lightened trigger (can't find info on the HK site). Price is right but I need convincing regarding the trigger.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have shot my all black one. I like the trigger. Smooth take up then a definite wall before a clean break. Shorter trigger reset than most HKs. Better trigger than a Glock or M&P.

I have not touched one with the enhanced trigger so I cannot say on that one. I noticed HK Parts has a drop in match trigger on their website but, appears to be not available yet.

Get one. They are an nice shooting striker fire handgun.

posted Hide Post
Dig it !

Congrats !

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Ive got one of each color, have to be able to color coordinate right? I rounded the VP9 collection yesterday with a Tactical model that PSA had for 550.00 shipped. Should be good until VP9SK colored frames come out.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post