SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Interesting week in the gun trade department - CZ owner now
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interesting week in the gun trade department - CZ owner now Login/Join 
Picture of KHolm
posted
It’s been interesting in my search for my first CZ pistol(s). I traded off a Chiappa Rhino to a local fella who didn’t like CZ as a brand and was digging for a revolver. While I loved the Rhino, and may still acquire a 6” model, the 40DS just wasn’t for me in terms of nothing more than purely a range toy.

In the trade, you’ll see;

1) CZ P01 NSN marked 9mm - new in box. Not hard to come by if you’re patient, but most are OD which does nothing for me, personally.

2) CZ 75 compact “99021”, with only 2 mags of use. Both complete as new.

3) Found this gem at the local store, for a literal song. Complete as new in box, and I added some Warren TAC sights and a few other goods. Now 2 strong in the gills and shirt ripper models.

I’m happy to say I’ve started my CZ collection with these two, and they definitely will not be my last. I’ve learned that the 99021 is 1 of about 500 imported with the low profile Ambi safeties and full steel construction.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
It’s quite the week you had! Cz makes a great gun. I almost secured a P-10c but opted for a Beretta APX Centurion instead. Have fun with those Cz’s!

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Love CZ!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the new acquisitions!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Nice. Man I hated the fish gills when they first came out, but they look so sweet to me now.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of us!
One of us!

Happy P-01 owner.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Great guns if the trigger curvature doesn't eat a hole in your finger and leave a flap of skin hanging. This happened to me with my P-01 (like yours, black with a NATO Stock Number). I let it sit in the safe nearly a year before deciding to let Cajun Gun Works do some work on it. Otherwise, there are very few other all-metal guns for $600-ish.

Posts: 27929 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post