SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Have a CZ75 and a caliper?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have a CZ75 and a caliper? Login/Join 
posted
Do you have a CZ75 or CZ75 compact and a caliper?
Or specifically a Mec-Gar MG-CZCOMP15AFC

Looking for the width of the magazine body.

Thanks

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I get .80 in or 20.3 mm off the magazine side to side.

1.25 in or 31.8 mm front to back.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's what I'm looking for... thanks. Which pistol does your mag fit?

I'm assuming the CZ75 and CZ75 compact are the same measurements other than magazine length?

Have any idea of what a CZ mag which is .85 in width fits (might it be the CZ85)?

posted Hide Post
I have the specific mag you were asking about in my PCR. And yes I have 15 and 17 round Mec-Gar mags and stock 18 round mags that will also fit the PCR they just stick out longer.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The CZ 85 will take the same mags. I just measured a mag out of my P07 and it measures .85 in. Do you have a pic ? Does it have have the cartridge count holes on the side or on the back of the mag ?

posted Hide Post
I don't have a pic, it's at the gun shop.
It's a short length, compact mag and I think the three(?) witness holes was on the side and the last one was marked 16.

It had no markings other than the marked holes and some kind of symbol on it (believe on the front or back).

posted Hide Post
The magazine with 3 witness holes, last one labeled "16" with the dimensions noted above fit flush in my CZ75b, CZ75 SP01 Tactical and CZ75 Shadow TacII. Fits my RAMI as well just sticks out further.

Posts: 179 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MeatMan:
The magazine with 3 witness holes, last one labeled "16" with the dimensions noted above fit flush in my CZ75b, CZ75 SP01 Tactical and CZ75 Shadow TacII. Fits my RAMI as well just sticks out further.

What's the width on it?
The one at the shop is .85 and is the short length (compact) mag.

Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
The .855 width is the size of P-07 P-09 and P-10 series for CZ.

Posts: 1057 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Excam. My mag was a 0.8 width

Posts: 179 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So it looks like .8 is for metal framed pistols and .85 is for their polymer frames.

"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Sorry I didn't see this sooner, what did you need?

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
^^^ that's awesome Big Grin!

Posts: 8415 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post