SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Trijicon RMR mini. Does anyone have any info?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trijicon RMR mini. Does anyone have any info? Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted
I’m kinda new to the reddot world. New as in less than a month, but I have two now and love them.

That said, I haven’t been around enough to know if there is anything in the works at Trijicon for the smaller sized like the Shield and Romeo 0.

Thanks in advance

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rockchalk06,

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd guess that Trijicon is working on lots of different options. This is a huge and expanding market. But I have not seen boo about any new items, nor would I expect to in advance. Nor would I expect anyone who did know to post about it...

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10966 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Trijicon seems to keep the lid hammered down pretty tight. The SRO came out and there was narry a word about it online.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own a couple of pistols with RMRs, the RMR presents a smaller window when compared to the Romeo 1 and the SRO.

Now think about 1/3 or 1/2 co-witness sights and how they fit in the optic window.

I'm just wondering how much smaller an optic can be before the BUIS completely interferes with it...unless the plan is to not install a BUIS.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
The smaller sights currently or soon to be on the market (Shield RMSc and the Sig Romeo Zero) have integrated rear sights and seem to work well with standard height front and rear sights. With smaller red dot sights cones smaller (standard height) back up sights. I see no reason for that to change.

Having said that, I would love it if Trijicon came out with a smaller version of the RMR that would fit well on the smaller/slimmer slides like the P365, G43/38, Hellcat, etc.

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAP
posted Hide Post
I have 3 RMR's mounted on Glock 19's and a 17. Very impressed with the rugged design, but going to get a SRO to try out the larger 'window'.
I also have a RMSc on my Shield 45. I wholeheartedly recommend that sight for the slimmer slide handguns out there.

Posts: 831 | Location: Portland, OR. | Registered: October 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post