SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<<
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<< Login/Join 
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thank you..

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
A very, very generous karma!!!

Posts: 178 | Location: St. Petersburg FLorida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I'm in the only issue is if I win then I will feel obligated to do a karma at least close to as good.

S.C. is at best a sort of free state still...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma as always. Count me in thank you

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Com 45acp
posted Hide Post
Very generous!
Count me in please.
Thank you!!

Posts: 521 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
I’d like to enter for my son. He just turned 21 and wanting his own carry gun. He’s a Marine currently at Pendleton so he will have to get back to a gun friendly state first. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 597 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Throwing a hat in the ring...

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Please include me, I would be honored for the chance!

Posts: 3653 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thank you very much!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Dang, what a karma!

Please enter me in the hat!

Thank you. Smile

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In! Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance, I'm in please.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
Thank you, count me in.

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
How can you not enter your karma's? You have been so generous.

In for a win...

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
I'm in, please!

very nice Smile

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1990 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I'd like to enter, please. And thank you.

Most generous!

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MPrimo
posted Hide Post
Wow ... very cool and very generous! Please count me in!

MPrimo

Sigs, Glocks, 1911s, M&Ps ... well, you get the point!

Posts: 617 | Location: New England | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. I’m in

God, Guns, and Guts made this country....let's keep all three

Posts: 495 | Location: TX | Registered: March 09, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post