SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<<
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<< Login/Join 
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
Great karma! Please include me!

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1215 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2640 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gatopescado
posted Hide Post
Please add me to this awesome karma!!

Posts: 994 | Location: South Texas | Registered: August 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the drawing also.
Thank you in advance.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 413 | Registered: July 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Very generous of you.

Posts: 2336 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this very generous offer. Thanks for the chance.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1351 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bamaman
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir, count me in.

Posts: 500 | Location: N.E. Alabama | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
Much appreciated, count me in!

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Very cool and generous. All of my Sigs are hammers so this would be a first striker.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me as well, very generous

Posts: 661 | Location: The realm of Texas | Registered: February 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. This is a pocket Constitution that my son received from a local federal judge when I took his cub scout den to the courthouse for a visit.

Posts: 3424 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Please include me!

Skip

Posts: 765 | Location: West Central Ga. | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!!! Please include me!

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Photoman
posted Hide Post
Hope I'm not too late...

+++

Posts: 1561 | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Very generous! Please add me!

Posts: 2331 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
Last minute entry. Please put me in.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1232 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
***** Winner = JPD217 *****

Congratulations! I'll get in touch with you later to arrange for FFL transfer.
Thanks, everyone. Happy Constitution Day. God Bless America!

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Congrats JPD217!

12131, your generosity never ceases to amaze me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post