SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<<
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<< Login/Join 
Picture of rvbgtr
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Please. Thank you

Posts: 798 | Location: Treasure Coast, FL | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Count me in thanks.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Should have been posting!

Posts: 9 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Count me in! Thank you!

Posts: 8272 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
This karma is simply too good not to want to be considered. Please count me in. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I’m in for a chance. Thanks

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
I'd like to join the party.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've wanted one of these since they came out. Please add me to this very generous karma.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you!

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I've never won a karma, but I would have to be nuts not to enter this one! Thank you for your generous karma.

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon. Please add me to this most generous gesture.

Posts: 624 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Please put me down (10 rounds)

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2192 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.....Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please. Thanks the the chance!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Your generosity is incredible!

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 985 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I would love to give a P365 a try.

Thank you!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Please add me in for the 365 karma drawing...thanks!

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
I would love to try one out! Thank you for the karma, and your continued generosity this forum!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
Might as well try!!! Very generous of you!

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14005 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
I guess I better put my name in the karminator hat as well.

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post