SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<<
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<< Login/Join 
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Your continuing generosity is amazing.

Count me in.

Posts: 1355 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Please count me in!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your Constitution Day Karma, and Thank You for the chance, Sir! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for this very generous karma.

Posts: 1190 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable act of generosity. Please include me.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for this very generous karma! Good luck, everyone!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
What a generous KARMA

Please toss my name into that hat as well

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5176 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got mental
blue balls now
Picture of tlbailey1
posted Hide Post
So very gracious, please include my name in the drawing. I live in a free state and thank you for the chance.

Posts: 6847 | Location: Idaho | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
Wow! Count me in, that’s great.

Posts: 798 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
Your generosity is epic! I humbly ask to be tossed in that basket with all the other deplorables!

Posts: 794 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Black
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks!

- Albert Einstein

Posts: 880 | Location: NW PA | Registered: October 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh geez, this thread blew up.

I don't want to be in for the gun (have one already and love it), but just have to say how neat this type of thing is, and how rare the quality of this forum is on the Internet.

Thanks to Para for keeping it that way, and kudos to 12131 for his continued generosity.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
Not in, Mrs SPG and I both have one
A most generous karma!
This is the best Forum on the Webz, never ceases to amaze me with its membership and Para and his crew. Very proud to be a member

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Q, don’t add me to the karma because you have already been too generous to me.

Just wanted to say that SIG forum members are blessed to have you in our lives.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
This is very generous. Thank you for the chance at it.

Posts: 2501 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
In it to win it. Thank you!

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! You are most generous!

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Awesome. I'm in THANKS

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
This undeserving free state resident would love a chance at you generous Karma.

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post