SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<< Login/Join 
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Very nice and generous KARMA. Finally a gun that we can own in, as you say, a Commie State. Put me in please and thanks.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2400 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity!

Please count me in.

Posts: 9093 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm in, thanks for the karma q.

Posts: 2206 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in!Thanks for your generosity!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1523 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad Apple
of the AAP
Picture of 9mm_shooter
posted Hide Post
Wow. This is very generous of you. Please toss my name into the Karmanator drawing.

Thank you.

Posts: 7793 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Generous as always, please count me in! Thanks for the karma!

Posts: 11344 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Very Generous, please include me.

Thank you!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4506 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Wow! Thanks for the chance. Please add my name.

Thank you!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Q, please include me. Your karma gifts are very very generous. Thanks in advance, GotDogs. ...... I mean Pickle Rick !!!!!!

Posts: 2859 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 3435 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I've been wanting to try out this model, so please include me, and thanks for the chance.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10770 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Another exceedingly nice karma, Q! Please count me in, with my thanks for the opportunity.

(Just realized Constitution Day is the day we return from Europe.)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ensigmatic,

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25980 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
I would appreciate being included.
Thank you for your continued generosity!

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Q, your generosity is amazing! Please count me in!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a generous Karma! Please include me. I would love to have a 365.

Thanks

Posts: 655 | Location: Northern Colorado, USA | Registered: September 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Count me in as well, I've wanted to try one but cant bring my self to buy one.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well, thanks.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
I would like to be included as well.

Thank you for your generosity!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in, you are the gun fairy!

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the amazing generosity. Please count me in.

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post