SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<< Login/Join 
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma. Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not eligible, but I salute you none the less for such a generous gesture to the majority of the membership. The generosity of the group here never ceases to amaze me.
s.

Posts: 293 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tarheelbball
posted Hide Post
Count me in, thanks for the chance.

Posts: 514 | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir!! Please add my name to the list.

Posts: 419 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here we go!! Please count me in for this extremely generous karma 12131.

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
THis was my actual next gun. Just got rid of my Glock 26. Thank you.

Posts: 1341 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Wow I’d love a “shot” at this!

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9138 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thank you, 12131, I'd like a chance at this one.

Those are nice little pistols.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12737 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Please add me to the list. Thanks

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
What a GREAT way to commemorate Constitution Day!

Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30498 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Include me, please.

Co-worker and I went and fired a box out of his P365 yesterday. Nice little pistol.

Posts: 13029 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Novice Elk Harvester
Picture of ronnied316
posted Hide Post
Generous as always sir, please include me!

"SUCCESS only comes before WORK in the dictionary"

Posts: 412 | Location: Kitsap Peninsula, WA | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
I would love to be included, Thank You.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I have been reading about them on the forum but have not fired one yet. I'm in please.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3806 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me as well.

Posts: 6830 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Great karma and thanks for the opportunity. Please add me to the list.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1853 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
Count me in, too, please. Thanks for the great karma.

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1192 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you for your continued and awesome generosity.

Posts: 7342 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
Wow, include me in this amazing karma please thanks for your generosity.

Posts: 1467 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post