SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<< Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks for the karma!
Free state here!

Jim

Posts: 1344 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
WOW, what a generous karma. Please add my name.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4882 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Please include me for a chance. Would make a great replacement for pocket carry over my current P11.

Thanks for the chance!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15111 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Can't pass up this chance. Please include me. Thanks for your continued generousity Q.

Posts: 3167 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Wow, a generous karma, please include me, thanks!

Posts: 23193 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance!

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3170 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIN
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you, please add me. Thanks!

No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor.
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 806 | Location: Houston,Texas | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I'm in, please and thank you.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1669 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
Please include me! What a very generous Karma, thank you!

Posts: 4440 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Very generous! Please include me. Thank you!

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Add me to this great karma please!!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25317 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Wow! That’s a karma!

Please throw my name in the hat. I’d give it to my wife, as she gets serious about carrying.

Thanks for your generous karma and the chance to win.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please throw my name in. Always wanted to try out a 365. Haven’t had the chance to as of yet.

Posts: 2156 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I'd love a chance, Q! Eek I was looking at the G43/x/48 the other day and the shop guy put a 365 in my hand and I was intrigued to say the least... It would fit my current need perfectly. Thank you!!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Wow! Extremely generous! Please add my name to this karma!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cfiore
posted Hide Post
What a generous karma. Please include me!!

Thanks!

Posts: 470 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
That's very, very nice of you!!! Please count me in.

Thanks,
Chris

Posts: 1690 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. What a great prize.

Posts: 1342 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Wow thank you for the opportunity.

Cheers~

Posts: 904 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post