SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<<
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<< Login/Join 
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations JPD217!! Thank you for the chance, Q!

Posts: 3440 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
***** Winner = JPD217 *****

Congratulations! I'll get in touch with you later to arrange for FFL transfer.
Thanks, everyone. Happy Constitution Day. God Bless America!

Congratulations JPD217!

Q, your generosity is already well-established on the forum so thank you for all that you do for forum members...but I'd like to thank you especially for holding a karma to celebrate this particularly noteworthy day, which many seem to forget. Were it in my power I would make this day a national holiday, with all the accompanying speeches, parades, and fanfare it deserves.

Happy Constitution Day all!

For those who may have missed my previous post:

As far as I know Grand Lakes is the only U.S. town that celebrates Constitution Day over an entire week.

Grand Lake Constitution Week celebrations

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a catch JPD217...awesome KARMA 12131!

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
congratulations jpd217!

thanks q for the chance.

Posts: 2206 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Holy crap, this is awesome.

Thank you so much!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congratulations JPD217!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1672 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
quote:
***** Winner = JPD217 *****

Congratulations! I'll get in touch with you later to arrange for FFL transfer.
Thanks, everyone. Happy Constitution Day. God Bless America!

Outstanding generosity! Congrats to JPD217!

Posts: 792 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Congratulations JPD217!!!

You are going to love the gun. Sig really created an amazing gun with the P365. I liked it so much I bought a second one.

And as always 12131 you are an incredible person.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15248 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winner. Again many thanks Q.

Posts: 2859 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Q is insanely generous with these karmas. Big Grin

Congrats to JPD217!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16133 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
...this particularly noteworthy day, which many seem to forget. Were it in my power I would make this day a national holiday, with all the accompanying speeches, parades, and fanfare it deserves.

Couldn't agree with you more. To me, Constitution Day ranks right up there with Independence Day in its importance. Cool

Q

Posts: 26150 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is awesome. Congrats to JPG217 and thank you 12131 for doing this.

Posts: 6830 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the win, JPD217, and thanks again for your generosity, Q!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25980 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Congrats to JPD217

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Com 45acp
posted Hide Post
Congrats JPD217

Posts: 521 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Congratulations JPD217!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cfiore
posted Hide Post
Congrats JPD217!!!

Thanks for the extremely generous karma Q!!

Posts: 470 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
...this particularly noteworthy day, which many seem to forget. Were it in my power I would make this day a national holiday, with all the accompanying speeches, parades, and fanfare it deserves.

Couldn't agree with you more. To me, Constitution Day ranks right up there with Independence Day in its importance. Cool

^^^^Truth, right there! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8731 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post