SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<< Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
** Rules **:
1- Must have at least 365 posts as of today.
2- Your contact email must be in your Profile page.

The gun: P365. Original owner, 200 rounds fired (problems free). No mods have been done to the gun.
Winner will receive the gun with the 12-rd mag, as shown. If he/she lives in a commie state that prohibits more than 10-round capacity, then I will substitute in a 10-rounder, instead.

Winner to be announced on Constitution Day. Good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

2016 MAGA ---> 2020 KAG
* P228 factoids *

Posts: 18252 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Wow Please add me. I'm in a free state.

Thanks

Posts: 12422 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
awesome! I’m in!

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 992 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love to have a 365. Thanks for the chance.

Be well.

Posts: 7898 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I have always wanted one. Thank you for the chance!!

Posts: 5500 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Great karma, but I will pass as I already have a very satisfactory 365.

Now waiting for Sig to release a nice shiney one with anti-snag treatment for pocket carry.

EasyFire
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for US LawShield
https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand

Posts: 1232 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Very generous as always! Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 4326 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Can't say no to a great chance like this, Thank you!

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17768 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great offer.

Posts: 3784 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your karma. Would love a 365 to go with its older brothers. You picked a great day to pick the winner.

Posts: 399 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for your very generous offer.

Posts: 443 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's sweet. I've been dithering on getting a P365.

Don't believe everything you think.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 1716 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your most generous karma. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 1346 | Location: Northern Ky | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, Q. I recently sold my P365 and am regretting that decision. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 3198 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Oh wow. In please!

Posts: 5289 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Constitution day #232. Another great holiday Karma. I'm in.
No mag problem around here. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 220-9er,

Posts: 5270 | Location: North GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Ohio loves 12 round magazines.

"Nothin' wrong with shooting, [as] long as the right people get shot."-Dirty Harry

Posts: 610 | Registered: September 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma. My agency allows these for a backup, and this little guy would disappear in my external carrier. Free state of WV here. Thanks so much for the chance!

"In America, there is no such thing as poor people, there are lazy people."- Edmond's dad

Posts: 10764 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Please enter me, if I win it will be my first striker gun I've ever owned. I am kind of worried about its effects on my reproductive health though.

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 14543 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you. Please count me in.

Posts: 838 | Location: Virginia Beach, VA | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post