SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA* - P365 /// Happy Constitution Day >>> ** WINNER = JPD217 ** <<< Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
** Rules **:
1- Must have at least 365 posts as of today.
2- Your contact email must be in your Profile page.

The gun: P365. Original owner, 200 rounds fired (problems free). No mods have been done to the gun.
Winner will receive the gun with the 12-rd mag, as shown. If he/she lives in a commie state that prohibits more than 10-round capacity, then I will substitute in a 10-rounder, instead.

Winner to be announced on Constitution Day. Good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26152 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Wow Please add me. I'm in a free state.

Thanks

Posts: 13009 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
awesome! I’m in!

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1520 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love to have a 365. Thanks for the chance.

Be well.

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I have always wanted one. Thank you for the chance!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Great karma, but I will pass as I already have a very satisfactory 365.

Now waiting for Sig to release a nice shiney one with anti-snag treatment for pocket carry.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Very generous as always! Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 4977 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Can't say no to a great chance like this, Thank you!

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great offer.

Posts: 6114 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your karma. Would love a 365 to go with its older brothers. You picked a great day to pick the winner.

Posts: 538 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for your very generous offer.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's sweet. I've been dithering on getting a P365.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your most generous karma. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, Q. I recently sold my P365 and am regretting that decision. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 3516 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Oh wow. In please!

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Constitution day #232. Another great holiday Karma. I'm in.
No mag problem around here. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 220-9er,

Posts: 9434 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Ohio loves 12 round magazines.

Posts: 630 | Registered: September 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma. My agency allows these for a backup, and this little guy would disappear in my external carrier. Free state of WV here. Thanks so much for the chance!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15491 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Please enter me, if I win it will be my first striker gun I've ever owned. I am kind of worried about its effects on my reproductive health though.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20726 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you. Please count me in.

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post