SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Added a stainless P220 10mm to my modest SIG collection
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Added a stainless P220 10mm to my modest SIG collection Login/Join 
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Aside from the Kryptek version Lipsey's is the exclusive source for the P220 10mm. Just wish they would order MORE from SIG as they're always out of stock. The dipped Kryptek version (the lone model that I can get direct from SIG) doesn't move nearly as fast as the others do.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
beautiful weapon, I want a P220 in 10mm never shot a 10mm but want one if I find a Legion 10mm that I find reasonable (local dealer wants $1695 If he can find one)i will buy it, that will give me a Legion for each grandchild when i die

Posts: 713 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Yup, You're in good company. Let us know how it goes once you squeeze off a few rounds. Here's mine:

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OUTSTANDING. I have an early Lipsey version DA/SA with a dark slide and a fixed rear sight that is my EDC and I cosider it my "Grail gun". I am very much in confidence with the 10 mm round and don't think the Zombies would stand a chance.

Pilotka NRA lifer

Posts: 69 | Location: Manassas Park, VA | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Addition: mine looks nearly identical to Sigwolf's pics, except I put those great Rosewood grips on mine also. What a beauty. ..and it shoots very nicely!

Pilotka

Posts: 69 | Location: Manassas Park, VA | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
Aside from the Kryptek version Lipsey's is the exclusive source for the P220 10mm. Just wish they would order MORE from SIG as they're always out of stock.

Thanks for the info! Very difficult for Canadians to get any of the Lipsey’s exclusives. I have had the Nitron and the Legion ordered for some time.

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 10mm Sig 220 is what I would call a "Mans Gun". I am jealous.

Posts: 990 | Location: Windermere, Florida | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Nice looking unit, hope it shoots as good as it looks.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1553 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post