SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    OpSpec Training and the P226....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OpSpec Training and the P226.... Login/Join 
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted
Lots of love for the classic P series of Sig Sauer Pistols.
I was running a P229 for a bit and it payed some dividends when I went back to a full-size P226 today. 1st place in Production Division.

YouTube link.......

This message has been edited. Last edited by: piedrarc,

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Great gun, great shooting!

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Great shooting!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Man, can you run a SIG!
Very nicely done!

The Posse rides...

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
Some pretty smooth runs. I take it this was an outlaw match? Otherwise, you should have been bumped to Open Division for running more than 10 rounds in your magazines.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
Yeah, just looked that up. That's what I get for listening to the commandos around the table. I always run 10's but they were saying the rules changed. I don't see that anywhere.

I would have been 4th place in open division.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
No rules have changed for Production. You were essentially shooting Limited for the match. How would you have placed there?

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chief1200
posted Hide Post
Well done regardless of class you were or would have been in.

Posts: 76 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 27, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
I heard that old Sade song playing in my head as I watched that -- you know, "Smooth Operator"

Great shooting!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JAFO:
No rules have changed for Production. You were essentially shooting Limited for the match. How would you have placed there?

Yep should be limited. Well done! Love seeing the 226 at work. I'm usually the only one, it's striker dominated world.

#DASAPosse

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:
The Posse rides...

Where do we sign up? I haven't jumped on the 320 bandwagon yet. Big Grin