SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Bruce Gray and the long slide P7.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bruce Gray and the long slide P7. Login/Join 
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted
Our very own Bruce Gray showing off his HK skills.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/...otd-longslide-hk-p7/

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Note that the post goes back to 2009 and was the first Graygun since 1987.

I remember yearning for one back then.

It is a very subtle redesign and rebuild of the P7, there is a real reason why the compensator is built into the slide instead of being hung on the barrel.

Posts: 3278 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
He just built another and shared pics on FB last week.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
There's just something about those things that is simply elegant.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
The P7 is the last thing Hk made that I liked.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
He just built another and shared pics on FB last week.

Yes, and he does an occasional Hardtail G.M., too.
I figure they are "mental health projects" getting away from plastic and back to steel.

Posts: 3278 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to admit, that is really cool. His work is amazing but not surprising. Being able to do things like that is a gift.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I'll admit to being a P7 addict over the years. I wish I'd not let them go. Seems not. So long ago we had P7's coming in from overseas cheap. That P7 is sweet.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post