SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    365 Pocket Holster?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

365 Pocket Holster? Login/Join 
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
I'm a fan of Sticky holsters for pocket carry and quick IWB.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
For pocket carry, I'm very fond of the DeSantis Superfly holster. Mine fits my 365 perfectly, but was originally designed for the Glock G42.

For IWB carry, I also have high recommendations for the "Red Line Carry" Holsters. So far, it's the ONLY IWB holster that I've found to be comfortable.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hatchee:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig Dale:
I just received the Nemesis a week ago and the 365 has a hard time being removed from the holster and the holster doesn't stay in the pocket. I have kept the gun in the holster hoping it will loosen up but not as of yet. Thinking the Super Fly might be better ???

That's interesting. I also have the Nemesis and it works great. Stays in pocket and easy to remove. Are you certain it is for the P365?

I went to the Desantis site and made sure I ordered the one they list for the 365 although i bought it on Ebay. I am wondering if it is correct. For those that have the one that works, do you have a part number on it. I don't have the holster with me but I believe there is a little tag with a letter and number?

Posts: 151 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hatchee:
quote:
I just received the Nemesis a week ago and the 365 has a hard time being removed from the holster and the holster doesn't stay in the pocket. I have kept the gun in the holster hoping it will loosen up but not as of yet. Thinking the Super Fly might be better ???

That's interesting. I also have the Nemesis and it works great. Stays in pocket and easy to remove. Are you certain it is for the P365?

I went to the Desantis site and made sure I ordered the one they list for the 365 although i bought it on Ebay. I am wondering if it is correct. For those that have the one that works, do you have a part number on it. I don't have the holster with me but I believe there is a little tag with a letter and number?

The little white tag on mine just has an 'MK' on it. The other tag is the DeSantis company/made in USA label.

I ordered mine off of Amazon, ( after checking with the p/n from DeSantis ) so I'll try and go back to verify the correct p/n.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the suggestions, I'm going to order the "Super Fly". I'll comment back on how well it works for me.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
My absolute go-to each and every time for ANY pocket pistol is the DeSantis Nemesis.

Simple, light, stays put and just WORKS.

I went through many kids of pocket holsters in leather and Kyex but always come back to this one.

My Kahr CW380 sits in one right now.

I agree, my P290 is in one now and my nw P365 will be soon.

Scouts Out

Posts: 1118 | Registered: May 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post