SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Another 226 Trade In
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another 226 Trade In Login/Join 
posted
I feel kind of guilty about this one. I sure didn’t need another 226 but somehow I seem to have a soft spot for LEO trade-ins. They need a good home, right?

This one is a 2009, 9mm, short extractor, UU serial number. Almost zero wear on the slide rails and the cleanest front grip I’ve seen on a trade-in. The underside of the beavertail is banged all to heck and you can see the front rail wear from the light that was on it. The grip screws still had the red thread lock on them and it was filthy on the inside. I guess it is a typical carried a lot but shot a little gun.

Came with a Mec-Gar marked Sig mag, blue case, and all the goodies: lock, manual, warranty info, TW25 sample, even the blue paper grip band.

The icing on the cake is that the born on date is my wedding anniversary. That is going to be my defense if the Mrs. questions my 226 addiction.

Sorry for the rough picture.

Posts: 51 | Registered: April 24, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Score !

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gunguru123
posted Hide Post
Nice score, looks great!

Sig P220 Elite Dark, W. German 220/226 Navy/226 Tac Ops/226R Stainless/228/229 Legion/229R/M11-A1D

Glocks, HK, Walther, XDs, etc, etc...

Posts: 1043 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
And people say romance is dead?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
All depends on the price..How much was this?

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:

$525 from Recoil Gunworks. I didn't think that was all that bad for the condition.

Posts: 51 | Registered: April 24, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BTS:
quote:

$525 from Recoil Gunworks. I didn't think that was all that bad for the condition.

Very fair for the what I consider the last great 226 variant.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
No thats a good price, well done sir Wink
quote:
Originally posted by BTS:
quote:

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a good deal,congrats.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post