SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What's next for SIG?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's next for SIG? Login/Join 
posted
What is in the pipeline? Rumors of a single stack "P365" and a refreshed Sigpro. Any one heard anything. Seems like they were churning out something new everytime you turned around.

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Thinking it would be cool if they added a single stack P320, free importation of any German made pistols, and a P938 HD. Well, perhaps someday...

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The only thing from Sig that would interest me right now would be some type of Sig Pro compact.

Number One, make it so. Impulse power is fine, no need to rush.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ What he said!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Sig Pro compact or single stack sounds interesting. I also would like to see multiple caliber offerings in the P225a1. That thing would be awesome in. 357!

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Hopefully, actual production of the USA-made P210. Announced at 2016 SHOT, and shown again at 2017 SHOT. Never seen in the wild to date.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pipe Smoker,

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Sooner or later they'll have to buckle down and meet the military contract. As that happens and once that happens, my WAG is that we'll see some 320-based GsOTM.

Aren't we about due for yet another dedicated .22 as well?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
MPX in 357 Sig like originally promised.

Braaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahHa.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The US P210 has been showing up on Instagram the last couple of days.

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It would be awesome if they came out with a P225 Legion in SAO, with 9 round mags! A single stack P320 would be sweet too!

Sig - Beretta - Ruger - Colt - Glock

Posts: 79 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoping for P220 Legion SAO very soon!

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
My greatest want from SIG is a Stainless Match Elite P226. 5in barrel, stainless frame, ohhh how about a ELDX (extra long dust cover all the way out to the end of the 5in slide.) Same sights as on the P320 X5 with the baseplate and everything. G10 grips. 18rnd mags.

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I think a slimmed down P320 9mm would be great.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
MPX in 357 Sig like originally promised.

Braaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahHa.

You are not the only one in hopes of this.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
MPX in 357SIG? Instead, how about a conversion kit for 10mm? I can find factory 10mm at good pricing locally. Still have to order factory 357SIG online for decent prices. Even through our usual wholesalers 357SIG pricing sucks monkey balls.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cous2492:
The Sig Pro compact or single stack sounds interesting. I also would like to see multiple caliber offerings in the P225a1. That thing would be awesome in. 357!

I would love to see a p225A1 all stainless

Posts: 263 | Registered: January 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Phased Plasma rifle in the 40W range.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Phased Plasma rifle in the 40W range.

Only what you see, pal.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcba_joe
posted Hide Post
Hopefully 30 years of refinement and establishing the P320 and MCX as THE post-AR/Glock institutional firearms.

Barring that I'd like a P229-SAO Legion.

Posts: 195 | Registered: August 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post