SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 43 with a RMR by Suarez
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 43 with a RMR by Suarez Login/Join 
Picture of abnmacv
posted
Anyone picked up one of the modified slides Suarez sells with the RMR? Wondering about the added width to accommodate the RMR defeating the ability to conceal the thin handgun. I use the Glock 43 for deep cover in unfriendly gun environment.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1553 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also not only a Shield RMS or an RMSc a better sight than an
RMR but if you have a G43 Lone Wolf Industries can mount a sight on your pistol for a penny less than $100. That's for the milling. They also sell various red dot sights at very fair prices. They sell the Shield RMSc. The RMSc is specifically designed for single stack pistols while the RMS is for double stack pistols.
Shield made sights for the Brit military and special forces for 30 years and about 18 months ago started releasing them to we civilians.
On constantly (2-4 years) with no OFF or ON buttons or brightness buttons. No buttons of any kind! The dot adjusts to the atmosphere instantly.
Stay safe.
P.S.
They put my RMSc on my G43.

Posts: 395 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any chance you could post a pick of your G43 with the Shield?

Posts: 2016 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Horn:
Also not only a Shield RMS or an RMSc a better sight than an
RMR but if you have a G43 Lone Wolf Industries can mount a sight on your pistol for a penny less than $100. That's for the milling. They also sell various red dot sights at very fair prices. They sell the Shield RMSc. The RMSc is specifically designed for single stack pistols while the RMS is for double stack pistols.
Shield made sights for the Brit military and special forces for 30 years and about 18 months ago started releasing them to we civilians.
On constantly (2-4 years) with no OFF or ON buttons or brightness buttons. No buttons of any kind! The dot adjusts to the atmosphere instantly.
Stay safe.
P.S.
They put my RMSc on my G43.

Oh. Brit electronics...well, if I were to cite my old Jag's electronics as an example...just saying... Wink

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still have nightmares of Lucas wiring.

Posts: 535 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Lucas wiring, two six volt batteris in tandem and SU carburetors that didn't like to function when the temp went below 32. First car an Austin Healy 100. Lesson of English cars … when they don't work they are pieces of outdoor furniture.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1553 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PossibleZombie:
Any chance you could post a pick of your G43 with the Shield?

Mine

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by abnmacv:
Lucas wiring, two six volt batteris in tandem and SU carburetors that didn't like to function when the temp went below 32. First car an Austin Healy 100. Lesson of English cars … when they don't work they are pieces of outdoor furniture.

Same with MGA's. don't forget negative earth. (ground)

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the pic, that looks great and makes me want to spend my hard earned dollars.

Posts: 2016 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post