Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG Sights Login/Join 
Picture of cyberphobia
posted
TRU GLO or SIG XRAY sights for shooting day light matches?
I saw a set of xray1 in red they look interesting.
On my 220

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2258 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cyberphobia:
TRU GLO or SIG XRAY sights for shooting day light matches?
I saw a set of xray1 in red they look interesting.
On my 220

I've tried the X-Ray3s, and much prefer the TFOs.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
I'm happy with my X-Ray sights, what day time shooting I do, the sights work, but my favorite sights are TruGlo TFX PRO 24/7 day/night sights,which I have on several of my EDC guns,just a heads up on fiber optic sight, if your a range shooter, and shoot under a covered roof, plain white three dot sights work the best, fiber optics need light to work properly...the covered roof keeps light from hitting the fiber...

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Thanks tenwolves the sights will be for daylight IDPA and Steel Challenge we have plenty of sun light here in SW FL too much the roofs on my local range do nothing
I have LPA adjustable Fibers on my 226 but they are way high and I would not get a holster if I fit them to the 220

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2258 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
Happy to help, you really can't go wrong with Tru-Glo, products, I find the TFX PRO to be the best sights for my needs, and like I said earlier, I have them on several of my EDC guns..Good luck and good shooting...

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TENWOLVES:
I'm happy with my X-Ray sights, what day time shooting I do, the sights work, but my favorite sights are TruGlo TFX PRO 24/7 day/night sights,which I have on several of my EDC guns,just a heads up on fiber optic sight, if your a range shooter, and shoot under a covered roof, plain white three dot sights work the best, fiber optics need light to work properly...the covered roof keeps light from hitting the fiber...

I think the co warranties them for 90 days. How is the durability of the fiber optics?

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post