SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Top Gun Supply
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top Gun Supply Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
Wanted to give Tom and the crew a shout out. I needed some grip screws for my 229 so I placed my order this morning. An afterthought was I needed another part after the order was placed. I contacted Brad, he pulled my order and added the other part.

That is customer service. Thanks fellas!

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
One of the best - if not THE best - in the biz!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I ordered a gun Friday night and it arrived Monday morning via USPS. I'm not even how they pulled that off for the $9.95 they charged for shipping. I mean....USPS never delivers on-time and overnight is certinly more than $10, right? How else did it get from OH to VA?

Picked up the gun today and if it had the original case you'd think it was brand new despite the date code showing 1976 (and the original mag included which is worth 1/4 the cost of the gun).

Yep...TGS are truly stand-up guys and gals.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing more boring than stupendous customer service accompanied by great selection, availability, product pricing, very fast and reasonable shipping. Razz

I LOVE boring...

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I'm honestly getting tired of getting a shipping confirmation before I hit "Confirm Order" Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just an ACARS message
with feelings
Picture of qxsoup
posted Hide Post
I am in the process of moving to Ohio about four hours south of where TGS is based. I can't wait to get a package a day before I decide to order... Smile

220/229/228/226/P6/225/XO/SP2022/239

Posts: 3062 | Location: The Queen City (the one in Ohio) | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
You are lucky, if you waited five more minutes the order would have likely already been delivered to your door.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I have and will again happily pay more for what I want simply because their communication is outstanding. Hell when you combine that with fact that they ship about 20 minutes before you place an order.....how can you go wrong.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's nice to go into the store also.

Posts: 9 | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live 30 minutes from Top Gun. Its my favorite place to do business. Everyone their will help you and they know their customers. Everytime I walk in their is a good chance I will walk out with something

Lawrence A Visocky (Larry V)

Posts: 494 | Registered: January 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great place to do business

Posts: 621 | Location: GA | Registered: September 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
They must keep a great staff on hand.

Their going the extra mile has paid off, iirc they have opened up a second store.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nipper:
Nothing more boring than stupendous customer service accompanied by great selection, availability, product pricing, very fast and reasonable shipping. Razz

I LOVE boring...

Now.....if we could convay this to the rest of the free world.

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Received package today when the mail ran. Thanks TGS.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
Thank you Jerry!
Smile

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10339 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post