SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P239 mags discontinued?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P239 mags discontinued? Login/Join 
Picture of jac1304
posted
Just noticed this comment in classified section..is his true sig is done making magazines for this platform? Or supporting it in anyway?

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jac1304:
Just noticed this comment in classified section..is his true sig is done making magazines for this platform? Or supporting it in anyway?

Since the P239 is d/c'ed, it stands to reason that the mags are no longer made. The support, however, will continue for a long time, until all things are depleted.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Hence my obsessive comp......errr rule to buy 8-10 mags for most any firearm I buy/own.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Hence my obsessive comp......errr rule to buy 8-10 mags for most any firearm I buy/own.

I am with you, I bought two from Tanners, two barrels, two parts kits, and 10 8 round magazines. Just thought I would have more time, to grab some more magazines. I guessed wrong.

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Sure seems that way if you’ve been searching for them. P225-A1 mags are in abundance

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of headcase
posted Hide Post
Interesting, I think I have a couple laying around that I bought (on here) a long time ago when I thought about buying a P239....never did. Maybe I'll put them up for karma...just have to find them.

---------------------------------
He was constantly reminded of how startlingly different a place the world was when viewed from a point only three feet to the left.

Posts: 68 | Location: Somewhere between here and there. | Registered: March 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stormwalker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Sure seems that way if you’ve been searching for them. P225-A1 mags are in abundance

Does anyone know if the new P225-A1 magazines function in the P239? Thanks!

Posts: 544 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post