SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Dan Wesson revolver parts source
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dan Wesson revolver parts source Login/Join 
posted
My neighbor was out target shooting with his Dan Wesson 357 Mag revolver this past weekend when the extractor broke. Not sure of the model but believe he said it was a Model 15. What is a good source for a new one? I told him I'd ask for him here at sigforum.com. Thanks.

Posts: 2010 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try Numrich gun parts.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
If it's a Model 15, those have been back in production for a few years. Give Dan Wesson/CZ USA a call.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sea Bass
posted Hide Post
Try EWKarms. They have Dan Wesson parts but I'm not sure about extractors. They might be able to point you in the right direction.
Hope this helps.
SB

"Shohna ba Shohna - Shoulder to Shoulder"

Posts: 1645 | Location: Knox/Etown KY | Registered: June 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much guys! I'll get all this info to my neighbor tomorrow.

Posts: 2010 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another option to try is give CZ-USA a call. I asked a CZ rep. at the NRA show in Atlanta about parts for my Dan Wesson revolver and he said they have them. Haven't needed any parts yet so I've not called. Also, mine is a .44 Mag and the only one I see on their website is a .357 Mag, so I'm not sure if they'll be able to help me when I need it but maybe for your friend's .357 they can.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
As far as I know, CZ USA has all the parts needed to fix a 15-2. It might be in stainless though.

Posts: 214 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post