SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Double Mag Carry In Pocket
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Double Mag Carry In Pocket Login/Join 
posted
anyone ever carried spare mags this way? I'm looking to carry 2 mags in L front pocket. Single stack 9mm. Can only find one from Wilderness Tactical.

-whisky

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 374 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Simply Rugged makes a double pocket mag pouch. I’ve got one for my G42 and love it. I also have several other Simply Rugged holsters and ammo carriers and they are top notch products.

https://www.simplyrugged.com/e...em_id=360&parent=671

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure Sticky holsters make custom spec sizes if this doesnt fit.

https://stickyholsters.com/dual-mag-sleeve.html

Posts: 7421 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Couldn’t you use a DeSantis Nemesis made for a medium sized pocket pistol to hold 2 mags?

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Couldn’t you use a DeSantis Nemesis made for a medium sized pocket pistol to hold 2 mags?

You could. I did that with Khar CM9 mags. But there is a night and day difference between carrying mags in a holster designed for a gun and carrying mags in carrier designed for mags. The purpose built mag carrier from SR I linked to is 25 bucks. A Nemesis goes for around 20. Is 5 bucks a a few weeks wait really worth the sacrifice?

It would be like carrying your gun in a dump pouch instead of a holster. It works, but it isn't near as good.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
Simply Rugged makes a double pocket mag pouch. I’ve got one for my G42 and love it. I also have several other Simply Rugged holsters and ammo carriers and they are top notch products.

https://www.simplyrugged.com/e...em_id=360&parent=671

Looks like exactly what I’m looking for. Thanks.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Actually DeSantis DOES make a Nemesis style magazine pouch, both single and double models:

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw the Desantis, but that double mag pouch is for cargo pocket, much wider.

Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
if you can bring yourself to carry one spare mag, the Neomag is awesome, I'd recommend it over the snagmag which I also have.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Actually DeSantis DOES make a Nemesis style magazine pouch, both single and double models:

Yes and if you are looking for a single mag carrier then I highly recommend the first one. Carrying mags in a cargo pocket never appealed to me so I never tried the double one.