SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320RX Owners: Romeo1 Filler Plate
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320RX Owners: Romeo1 Filler Plate Login/Join 
Picture of dEX_RX
posted
Im trying to gauge interest in a plastic filler plate to fill in the milled portion of the slide on the RX model pistols.

1) Would you be interested?
2) What would you be willing to pay?

If i get enough interest, i could have a bunch made relatively quickly.

Derek
NXGen Tactical

NXGen Tactical
CZ P-09 MHS Trials #79 | P320RX-TSS | P320SCR | VP9 LE

Posts: 110 | Location: Central Mass | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes! I'd like to shoot different classes every once in a while.

Probably $15 a whack, I guess. Maybe a combo deal for one and a mag base for my sub compact mag?

Posts: 19 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I asked the pro shop, given how they come with certain models. Was told to not hold my breath. I'd be interested, but only if under 25.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in MASS and would like the P320RX WITH Romeo1.

Posts: 1 | Location: MASS | Registered: May 17, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bullshooter
posted Hide Post
yes

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 644 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post