SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    In Praise of the P365
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In Praise of the P365 Login/Join 
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Plus 1 to everybody’s positive comments.

I have nearly 1100 rounds through my May 2018 with no problems whatsoever, including a total of 150 +P rounds between Speer Gold Dot, Winchester Ranger, and Hornady Critical Duty. Even the +P ammo is very manageable and comfortable to shoot.

Between my P365, P320, and P229, I think I have the three best possible carry pistols for all environments and conditions.

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deputy 617
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snoris:

Between my P365, P320, and P229, I think I have the three best possible carry pistols for all environments and conditions.

I don't know about "best possible", but that is definitely a nice trio. I too have the same options in my lineup. I have the 9mm P365, the .40 S&W P229, and the .45 ACP P320 full size.

SIG SAUER...... Get you some!

Posts: 369 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally joined the club as of an hour or so ago. I opted for the manual safety version (to each their own). Was pleasantly surprised to see its born on date of just 2 weeks ago at 12/9/19. Now to just get some time in at the range!

Posts: 1621 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received the Pearse magazine extensions and Hogue grip sleeve before Christmas and found time tonight to install them.
The magazine extensions went on easily but the grip sleeve was tough. The stippling on the grip made it hard to pull sleeve up.
I would equate it with Al Bundy trying to fit a size 4 shoe on a women with size 9 feet!

Posts: 134 | Location: HENDERSON, NEVADA | Registered: December 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Love my P365 with a flat trigger. I HATED the Hellcat I rented a few weeks ago. I will probably buy a P365XL as my second one. No need to go elsewhere for micro compact EDC guns.

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcltc
posted Hide Post
Like snorris, I have a build date of May 2018, 1000 rounds thru the little gun with no problems. There was a lot of hype about the early guns, but it carries well and shoots better than a gun this size should. Don’t know why, it feels just as undersized as a Glock 43, but it just doesn’t torque in my hands as much, so I’m much more accurate, and therefore much more confident in carrying the 365. It’s replaced the PPS as my EDC

"Nothing ruins a good war story like a good eyewitness" - Annonymous

Posts: 56 | Registered: November 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Just snagged an XL today. I’m wringing it out tomorrow. If it works out, I’ll put an RMSc on it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m glad you’re happy with your 365. It truly is a vary accurate, good fit to hand(12 rd mag) and functionable. My gripe, is the comet strike (bad) on the primer. Any side strike on firing pin is bad. Contacted sig, they said there was no problem with the gun but. They offered a fix for a $105. Remember there is know problem with gun. The newer guns have been modified, check your primers. Hope no problems. Not a matter of if it will fail, but when will it fail

Posts: 2 | Registered: January 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I've had mine for a week and the couple trips I have made have been drama free.
No primer drag or whatever it's called.
It does have the latest striker.

I didn't like the Xray3's on the 365 any better than the Legion either.
Swapped them out for a set of XS sights.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post