SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
I just sold a Glock 23. Hurt to let it go..

My brother's 23 hurts to shoot. (Maybe I've got a defective finger?)
Somehow, that doesn't keep me from daydreaming about a 27. Wink

If you'd a dropped a G32 barrel in that G23, you would still own it... Big Grin

I don't care for 40cal in any handgun...
G33 over a G27 any day of the week..IMHO

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of g26s239
posted Hide Post
re.

My current Glocks are 17,19,21,26,26/27,32/23,36 and 42. I made the mistake of getting rid of my first 27 so I bought an NiB upper and trigger housing w/40 ejector and mags to convert my spare 26 to a 27.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: g26s239,

Posts: 1284 | Registered: September 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I cant explain it but I so want a gen4 26. I know it makes no sense, it is not that much different then my P239. But damn, the one I shot, shot so well and it is like an itch I cant scratch. Help me.

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
There's no helping you now. The Glock has you. And your P239 doesn't take 17/19/33rd mags, either. Just succumb. You know you want the G26. Razz

Posts: 17110 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Southflorida-law:
I cant explain it but I so want a gen4 26. I know it makes no sense, it is not that much different then my P239.

Actually, it's pretty different.

- Higher capacity. (8 rounds vs. 10 rounds, plus the ability to accept even higher capacity magazines with 15/17/33/etc. rounds.

- Lighter weight. (A loaded G26 is still 3 ounces lighter than an unloaded P239.)

- Smaller.

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enablers!

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jack the Hound
posted Hide Post
So i installed a ghost #3.5 connector and a zev competition trigger spring.

Immediately i couldn't tell the difference besides a slight bit of creep. I was kind of bummed but it was only $20.

I dropped some oil on the parts and dry fired a bunch. Now after 2 weeks of dryfireing and 3-400 rounds i can definitely tell a noticeable improvement. Lighter and the noticeable creep is barely perceptible.

Posts: 1042 | Location: RI | Registered: January 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack the Hound:
So i installed a ghost #3.5 connector and a zev competition trigger spring.

Immediately i couldn't tell the difference besides a slight bit of creep. I was kind of bummed but it was only $20.

I dropped some oil on the parts and dry fired a bunch. Now after 2 weeks of dryfireing and 3-400 rounds i can definitely tell a noticeable improvement. Lighter and the noticeable creep is barely perceptible.

Good news as I am installing the Ghost connector in my 42 and 43. Also a vltor slide stop.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

- Smaller.

Not in THOSE pictures! Wow! Wink

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9143 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just bough another one today, a new Gen4 Glock 21. Many more Glocks to follow. Life is good. Bill

HK, Glock, Walther and SIG are my choice in handguns.
Weapon Shield CLP for all pistol care.
It is a hell of a lot easier to get out of jail than it is to get out of the morgue...

Posts: 4405 | Location: Pgh, Pa. USA | Registered: April 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Almost bought a Glock today but I stopped myself just in time to buy a P220. It was close. I'm gonna eat red meat in honor of my bravery.

Posts: 1982 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I just put a Ghost Edge connector in my 43 and can't tell a huge difference either. Some of the grittiness is gone, but the pull is still heavy.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TexasScrub:
Almost bought a Glock today but I stopped myself just in time to buy a P220. It was close. I'm gonna eat red meat in honor of my bravery.

Sold my WG P220 and bought a Gen 2 G21... Big Grin

Had money left over to have CCR plate the G21 in CPII.. Wink

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jack the Hound
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
I just put a Ghost Edge connector in my 43 and can't tell a huge difference either. Some of the grittiness is gone, but the pull is still heavy.

Try the zev competition spring. It will help with the weight. Then shoot a few hundred rounds.

Posts: 1042 | Location: RI | Registered: January 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TexasScrub:

I love my P220's, but I keep a G21 with a WML in my Bedroom Smile

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestion!

quote:
Originally posted by Jack the Hound:
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:

Try the zev competition spring. It will help with the weight. Then shoot a few hundred rounds.

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Nice score, Ranger20. I would've picked it up at that price, no question.

Posts: 17110 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I wish I still had my Gen 1 G17. It was my first handgun, I bought it in 1990.

posted Hide Post
just installed a factory smooth trigger on my Gen4 19. I loved it so much on my 17, I figured it would be a wise investment. I cannot believe the 19 didn't come with it from the factory, It's a noticeable improvement (At least to me).

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Decon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Sarge:
Just bough another one today, a new Gen4 Glock 21. Many more Glocks to follow. Life is good. Bill

Congrats on your new purchase. I bought a Gen4 Glock 21 as well towards the end of last year. all I can say is WOW! What a great shooter!!

Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.
C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1582 | Location: Houston TX | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post