SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gnappi:
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder:

51 posts since 05 and you come out for this? Of the volume of topics, why this? If you are so adamant, why bother stating it publicly?

By commenting in this thread, in this manor, you have demonstrated an interest in Glock, and a desire to own a pistol of said manufacture.
You value the number of posts as weighted by numbers eh?

Glocks are fine pistols, for those who use them, not me.
Moderated Status, 30 days. This means that nothing you post will be published in the forum for 30 days.

You guys troll this board and I will simply remove you. Do not come into threads just to show your ass and argue with my staff members. In the last few posts in this thread, it's obvious what's happening and I'll just remove all three of you malcontent troublemakers without giving it a second thought, and I don't care that you don't care about that.

You and your jackassery in another thread about you having to have only steel pistols is juvenile trolling, and then you come in to this thread and pretty much prove that trolling is exactly what youre doing. Mind your manners or take your silly shit elsewhere.

And, yes, bright boy, the number of posts you have here matters. It should be obvious that trolls are much more likely to be low post count members, and you most certainly do look like a troll right now. If a member has a couple of thousand posts on the board, then, we know that member and their idiosyncrosies, so we know what to expect from the and we know if they really mean what they post, unlike what you're doing right now. But, you already knew this, and the fact that you behave as if you don't is further indication that you're just a juvenile troll.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I sold my Glock 43x about 5 months ago as I carry my P365 more frequently.

I knew the minute I left that parking lot, I had made a mistake. I did keep my custom TT black Elephant leather holster and Kineti-Tech black/black curved trigger though.

This is a damn sickness if I've ever seen one. I'm on a mission to sell some junk and pick another one up. I have 14 days off starting at 1400 today!

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Damn that is a good looking rig. Not something I usually say about a Glock but that holster and the two tone of that 43x, the proportions damn good looking.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
gnappi, since you have an active thread, I'll reduce your suspension to 7 days. Be cool if/when you return.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Given the polite email I received from you, your suspension is revoked and you are once again free to post if you wish. We'll chalk it up to a misunderstanding.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I was in my local shop as my approval came in. Now I have a G21gen4. It’s my first gen4 and I have to say that I am digging the “reverse stippling.” I am lucky that the finger grooves fit well enough for me. I’ll have to test it, and then get the .460 conversion. Has anyone here tried .460?

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I suggest some need to read the thread before jumping in.

The “You will buy a Glock” thread is like the deep end of the pool.
Some just jump in without knowing and find themselves way over their head.
Some have even been known to drown...

Coming up on 500 pages, and I’ll bet this thread has been the demise of more people than any other place on Sig Forum.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kraquin:
Sold one this week and will sell the other soon. Glocks are the mopeds of the gun world. Fun to shoot but nobody says, "Wow! You got a Glock!"

Bionics quote in my signature line fits well here.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Coming up on 500 pages, and I’ll bet this thread has been the demise of more people than any other place on Sig Forum.
It's flypaper, that's for sure Wink

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Rockchalk, that’s a damn-fine lookin’ rig, sir. I got an elephant hide wallet two years ago and I don’t think there’s such a thing as “breaking it in.” May take more a lifetime than I have. They make Glorps (Wink) all day, every day, so that holster was a good thing to hang onto. Smile

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Rockchalk, that’s a damn-fine lookin’ rig, sir. I got an elephant hide wallet two years ago and I don’t think there’s such a thing as “breaking it in.” May take more a lifetime than I have. They make Glorps (Wink) all day, every day, so that holster was a good thing to hang onto. Smile

Thank you sir. I picked up another for my P365 yesterday and it is a stiff sucker. I'd like to get a belt made from it. It would out last me.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, finally have my Glock collection complete. Mind you this is after i only bought Glocks, then i wouldn't own Glocks and sold them all off, then i would only have Glocks in 9mm, then i was going to go "all Glock" etc.. etc..
Now i have: G20SF, G17 FDE frame; 2 G19x's, A gen 5 G26, a Vickers 43 (that custom run they did a couple months ago) and 2 G42's with FDE frames and consecutive serial numbers (don't ask me why because i don't know); I shoot them all alot, carry a couple sometimes, and they are all very good 100% reliable shooters.
So this thread could really be "you will buy another Glock, and another and another even though you try not too"
I have other pistols, Berettas, Smith revolvers and a couple Ruger LCRx's (mu .327 six shot i carried today to the store and mall) but this little Glock collection is going to stay in tact for the duration.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by longjohn:
Ok, finally have my Glock collection complete.

What, no G45?
You call that a collection???? Eek

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:

Thank you sir. I picked up another for my P365 yesterday and it is a stiff sucker. I'd like to get a belt made from it. It would out last me.

That is beautiful. I've been looking for a new rig for my Glock. That may be my present to myself. Wonder what the waiting time for that baby is.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lol, I wrestled with it but i figured that 2 G19x's kind of filled the G45 slot but now you have me really rethinking it !!
I have to say the way that the 19x/45 configuration points and balances when shooting is really amazing. I just like the FDE finish and figured that a second 19x would be the way to go over the G45.
But as we know, this could change on the spur of the moment.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I’m getting a G43X cut for an optic. This guarantees that Glock will release an OS G43 soon after.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I haven't had time/inclination to post much lately as work has been kicking my arse.

I did read somewhere, the Glock 44 is going to be 22LR ... are they out yet?
If not, anyone know when?

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Welp, number 2 should be on the horizon. I have a GSSF certificate to turn in, going for a G20SF. Maybe mill and throw a red dot on it. Still going back and forth over milling the G26 for red dot, but IDK for CCW...

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSauerP226:
Welp, number 2 should be on the horizon. I have a GSSF certificate to turn in, going for a G20SF. Maybe mill and throw a red dot on it. Still going back and forth over milling the G26 for red dot, but IDK for CCW...

I can see going either way, depending on what you wanna do with them. I've shot a pistol with a red dot on it and it was an interesting experience and I get how it would be great for CCW.

Then again, on something as compact as a G26, you're starting to trade off on concealability there on a nice, compact pistol.

You just need a G19MOS. There's your answer. Big Grin

Keep the G26 for summer carry, get yourself a G19MOS, toss a red dot on there and you've got carry covered. Add a G20 down the line and look at a Gen 4. Do they actually even offer the Gen 3 20 in a short frame anymore? I thought those were phased out?

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Haha I wish I could get an MOS but it'd be really expensive in CA. The G20SF is listed on the certificate so hopefully it comes through...

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post