SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted H.:
I still don’t have one

I find it odd that someone that enjoys DAO and DAK Sigs can't appreciate the consistent Safe Action trigger pull and reset of a Glock.

Give it time, it will come to you..... Big Grin

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
I have one too many Glocks now that I've determined for certain that there's no way I'm ever going to be able to shoot a 43 effectively. And I'd rather not disclose how much time and money it's taken to come to this realization. Sucks.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
I still don’t have one

You have no idea what your missing, I was a Glock hater for no other reason that I would never buy a plastic gun. big and stupid mistake on my part the Glocks brought the fun back into shooting for me. I have many of them now and only one sig the 365.
Honestly couldn't hit shit with my sigs other then the 365, I was always all over the target trying to convince myself that it was the me and not the gun. After picking up my first 19 and knocking the bullseye out on the first mag shooting instantly became fun again.

There is just something about them that fits me and my style of shooting.

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
After 25 years I finally bought a glock 20 gen 4.

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Yesterday morning I went to the store and ordered 34 gen4 31s and 4 gen4 32s for work and bought myself a Glock 45.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Yesterday morning I went to the store and ordered 34 gen4 31s and 4 gen4 32s for work and bought myself a Glock 45.

For an order like that, tehy should have given you the 45!

quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
quote:
I still don’t have one

You have no idea what your missing, I was a Glock hater for no other reason that I would never buy a plastic gun. big and stupid mistake on my part the Glocks brought the fun back into shooting for me. I have many of them now and only one sig the 365.
Honestly couldn't hit shit with my sigs other then the 365, I was always all over the target trying to convince myself that it was the me and not the gun. After picking up my first 19 and knocking the bullseye out on the first mag shooting instantly became fun again.

I have 3, Gen 2 19 & 23 that I keep one in the truck and one in the bedroom, and a 43 that I carry ... I have them only because they always work and aren't expensive. If one gets stolen or confiscated due to a self-defense situation I can replace it pretty easily. Like an AK they're just a good tool to have around. I don't feel this way about most of my firearms, I practice just enough with the Glocks to stay proficient with them.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimberkid,

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LincolnSixEcho:
quote:
I still don’t have one

Eventually, when you least expect it, you’ll just realize that you can’t live without one.

Very doubtful,

Posts: 118 | Location: Hampton, VA / Salvo, NC | Registered: June 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1lowlife:
quote:
I still don’t have one

I find it odd that someone that enjoys DAO and DAK Sigs can't appreciate the consistent Safe Action trigger pull and reset of a Glock.

Give it time, it will come to you..... Big Grin

Probably not

Posts: 118 | Location: Hampton, VA / Salvo, NC | Registered: June 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I still don’t have one

Never had a problem with Sig accuracy

posted Hide Post
quote:

That right there is key.

It's also the reason I gravitate toward SIG and now HK instead of Glock.

However, a Glock 45 may change that if I get a chance to hold/shoot one...

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
Glock is still King and always will be in the Striker fired guns. Yes HK’s are good, and most of the rest but none are as proven as the Glocks.

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes i will. And the latest candidate was purchased yesterday-a G19 Gen 5, MOS. 300 rounds thru it and whats not to like. Great package, even limited to 10 rounds as i am.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have been looking into Red Dots. Just curious, then saw sage dynamics Aron Cowan review a bunch of red dot sights. By far the RMR was best, rugged, etc, looks like Sig makes it hard for dots other than Romeo1. Any ways. That new Glock 19 looks pretty slick. With the DLC coated slide. It’s a good looking gun. MOS gen5. So I ordered one from x werks. Glock 19 MOS GEN5. With Trijicon suppressor sights and ‘Glock FDE’colored frame, keeping the slide and controls untouched. It’ll be my first GLOCK. Feel a little resentment with Sig red dot options.

* sig229c, 229classic, 227, S&Wrevolvers,
Winchester1894-44mag, Mauser hsc, Mosin rifle,

Posts: 31 | Location: Vidalia and Savannah Georgia | Registered: September 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Probably not.

I'm not sure why the Nancys even bother to post in this thread.

Member here for 16 years and finally decided to finally start posting shit in the Glock thread... Roll Eyes

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought a 19X. My 2nd Glock. Really like it but I need to re-acclimate to the Glock trigger. Been carrying the VP9 or the SK version for like 3 years now and I think it's the best striker fired trigger out there.

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No Gen 5 MOS 17s or 19s seen today, two different dealers. Nor a G45. The quest continues to see a live one before plunking out the plastic.

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1lowlife:
quote:
Probably not.

I'm not sure why the Nancys even bother to post in this thread.

Member here for 16 years and finally decided to finally start posting shit in the Glock thread... Roll Eyes

Big Grin

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ted's alright in my book.

Posts: 107255 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Ted's alright in my book.

My Momma would disagree. She always said I was at least a half deck short because I volunteered for sub duty. Wink

Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to a G45. Hopefully the department will approve it soon.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post