SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Definitely not a Glock. They didn't make it; ZEV did. 'Glock' is trademarked. And an active company's name, very much in the business of making their OWN, authentic Glock firearms.

A Glock-pattern pistol at best.

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TikritTourist
posted Hide Post
Scored a G26 Gen4 Austrian rollmark model today...$499 OTD price!
Gen4 have been hard to find, especially for reasonable price. Lucky day!

Tomorrow’s battle is won during today’s practice.
- Samurai maxim

Posts: 753 | Location: Northeast US | Registered: August 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stinky Bojangles:
Not a Glock, got it.

I figured it would be nebulous since it was a clone based on the whole gen 3 patent thing.

Just to be clear, Colt is the only maker of the AR-15 ... how many "wanna-be's"out there?
I've always heard that imitation is a genuine form of flattery ...

Of course living in a capitalistic society, its a way to get a piece of their pie!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's almost September, which means a little over a month before the Gen 5 .40 S&W models arrive.

I hope. Probably three or four buyers standing in line for every one they can make at the moment.

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
My talented niece, who crochets baby clothes and toys, and who happens to be a gun girl, made this Glock for me years ago. Still have it.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
It's almost September, which means a little over a month before the Gen 5 .40 S&W models arrive.

I hope. Probably three or four buyers standing in line for every one they can make at the moment.

I can't decide on the 22 or 23. I had considered the Model 32 or 31, but with the recent addition of a Ruger PC4 (40 SW) decided to go with the 40 SW. I've had both the 23 & 22 in the past , Gen 3's.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
If she can do that, you need to have her make you Glock coozies to store your guns in.

quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
My talented niece, who crochets baby clothes and toys, and who happens to be a gun girl, made this Glock for me years ago. Still have it.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
If she can do that, you need to have her make you Glock coozies to store your guns in.

That toy is a little misshapen from all the handling. When it was new, it looked great.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Never had a Glock. My wife was just asking if there was anything I was wanting for myself. A Glock crossed my mind, maybe a Gen 5 17 or 19.

I bet you can figure out how this story goes given the current market.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well there's always knitting needles and yarn availabe.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Well there's always knitting needles and yarn availabe.

There's a bedroom in my house with mountains of yarn. If you look hard, you might see a Dillon press peaking out and sometimes find a random box of long forgotten ammo ... but the yarn. Man, it's everywhere. I guess I could have a fluffy heather gray baby silk 10-ply Glock with a sewn on extended button mag release.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Knit one, pearl two, whatever the fuck that means.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I looked down the other night and saw a green bean Glock!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:

I can't decide on the 22 or 23. I had considered the Model 32 or 31, but with the recent addition of a Ruger PC4 (40 SW) decided to go with the 40 SW. I've had both the 23 & 22 in the past , Gen 3's.

Believe I'll go with the 22, have a Gen 4 G23 with TLR 7 resting as the bedside arm at the moment.

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Believe I'll go with the 22, have a Gen 4 G23 with TLR 7 resting as the bedside arm at the moment.

^^^^^
Very hard to decide, I have a CZ P09 for my BIG gun lol

I don't have any qualms with the 40 S&W caliber.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I concur with the G22 recommendation.

I had a dilemma between the G22 and G31 a several years ago.
Don't really care for 40cal, but wanted to get back into 357sig again after having a P229 40/357sig combo 26 years ago.

I ended up buying a Gen 3 G22 and a G31 barrel from Glock.
Had the G31 barrel done in CCR's CPII for quick identification.

I figured (at least back then in 2012) 40cal was always going to be easier to find than 357sig.
For awhile 40cal was the only thing on the shelves at Walmart.
Also I thought the 40cal G22 would be easier to sell, than the G31, if I wanted to sell the pistol.

Sold both the G22 and G31 barrel (and a lot of ammo) to my son in law when I consolidated ammo calibers 3 years ago..

Running 357sig in a G22, G23, and G33 is just a barrel swap, and 357sig is just plain fun to shoot.

Did the same thing, but backwards, when I bought my Gen 2.5 G33.
Had the slide and G33 barrel done on CCR's CPII.
Bought a used G27 barrel on eBay.

Sold this combo a little before my caliber consolidation.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1lowlife,

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I've had a G31, and 2 other combo 357 Sig/40S&W pistols, a Sig 2022 & S&W MPc.

Currently, Though, I don't have any 357Sig chambered pistols, and want to stick with 40S&W due to caliber compatibility with my Ruger PC4 carbine.

I usuallto get the 135 gr. Loadings in 40. The G22 is just a tad harder to CCW, especially in summer.

美しい犬

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Didn't buy another one, but did add an Overwatch precision flat face trigger to my G44. Need to load up some mags,

Interesting enough, found a bag from my LGS in the bottom of the safe, wondered, what is this, and inside, the 3 mags for the G44 I'd bought 8 months ago....

Posts: 23242 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dcowboyscr
posted Hide Post
I try to quit Glock’s but they pull me back in lol. Just bought a NIB G19 Gen-5. Love this thing.

"Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose."

Posts: 3088 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I just got a Gen 5 17 MOS. Wasn’t going to buy another but I snag a great deal on a Cool Fire system for a gen 5 Glock. So, I just picked it up. I have a Zev trigger time install tonight and I have a set of 10-8 sights coming soon. That trigger is not bad for a factory Glock trigger. Still have a bit of take up that the ZEV will eliminate. But the reset is not bad.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post