SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crom:
I wish all the Glock owners nothing but happiness;
But is just don't get it. Big Grin

Me either.... Roll Eyes

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Went to pick up my 35 MOS today.
Brought exact cash so I wouldn't be tempted to get anything else.

They brought it out and took my IDs. While I inspected it (and tossed the .40 barrel to install my 357SIG barrel), the guy says, hey, it's your birthday tomorrow. I said yep, I should be buying a 43 since I'm turning 43 instead of this 35.

So the owner brings out a 43 and tosses it in front of me. I give him a dirty look and he just smiles. The owner says, it never fails, you always come for one gun and walk out with two.

The 35 says USA on slide and frame. The 43 is Austrian made

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chowser,

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SVTNate
posted Hide Post
I bought an OD G19 and an OD G17 last week. They'll get the same treatment as the G17 I posted above, mostly.

The G19 will be for carry - mill the slide a little, same frame modifications, no windows, no aftermarket barrel or trigger. I'll probably just do black Cerakote on the slide, Trijicons, and call it a day.

The G17, I haven't really decided yet. I went in to buy a black G19, the store was out, but they had the OD models in stock. So I decided on the 19, and hell, gotta have a matching 17. They had the 26 and 34 as well. I might go back for a 34.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Guns, cars, Cuban cigars

Posts: 2570 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: September 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been on a Glock buying spree lately.
I have bought 2 Glock 17 gen 4. One for me and one for my daughter. A Glock 19 and a 26 both gen4 guns.

Tried to link a pic but am not computer savvy.
"https://flic.kr/p/XrD5Sr"

Posts: 402 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsjac:
I have been on a Glock buying spree lately.
I have bought 2 Glock 17 gen 4. One for me and one for my daughter. A Glock 19 and a 26 both gen4 guns.

Tried to link a pic but am not computer savvy.
"https://flic.kr/p/XrD5Sr"

Congrats.
My daughter likes my Glocks as well.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, 1lowlife for posting the picture for me.

Posts: 402 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsjac:
Thanks, 1lowlife for posting the picture for me.

jsjac, you can put the shotgun back in the closet, looks like your daughter has it pretty well handled. Big Grin

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
Picked up one of these last week, Gen 4 Glock 19 only 3000 made, pretty cool looking.

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueshep:
Picked up one of these last week, Gen 4 Glock 19 only 3000 made, pretty cool looking.

I normally hate stuff like this. But I have to admit that looks really cool!

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
JWFMember posted August 05, 2017 05:02 PMHide Postquote:Originally posted by jsjac:

I'd have to give an American name to a Glock like that; Rhonda, perhaps?

Posts: 3203 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
quote:
JWFMember posted August 05, 2017 05:02 PMHide Postquote:Originally posted by jsjac:

As in:

Hep me Rhonda, hep hep me Rhonda ... hep me if you can ...

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
quote:

As in:

Hep me Rhonda, hep hep me Rhonda ... hep me if you can ...

Exactly!

Posts: 3203 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To paraphrase Don Mclean:

Hi, Hi Miss American Pie Smile

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RobertFBurnett
posted Hide Post
Replaced the plane Jane G19 I sold like 5 years ago today.

It's like a Voodoo curse mixed with hypnotic pheromones or something.

Thank you all for your support in my moment of weakness. Smile

Posts: 1430 | Location: San Fernando Valley, CA | Registered: January 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Um...you're welcome? Wink

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RobertFBurnett:
Replaced the plane Jane G19 I sold like 5 years ago today.

It's like a Voodoo curse mixed with hypnotic pheromones or something.

Thank you all for your support in my moment of weakness. Smile

Pictures or it didn't happen ...

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Just placed a pre-order for a Gen 5 G19 this morning using my Blue Label GSSF coupon. A week or two from now, my Gen 2 G19 will finally have a twin brother. Big Grin

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:
Just placed a pre-order for a Gen 5 G19 this morning using my Blue Label GSSF coupon. A week or two from now, my Gen 2 G19 will finally have a twin brother. Big Grin

If you don't mind, where did you place your order?

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Lou's Gunshop and Police Supply (aka Lou's Police Distributors). They are the largest distributor / reseller of Glocks in South Florida (in the state?) and the only principle Blue Label dealer in the area as the only other Blue Label dealer, Nexus, gets their inventory from them. It is a family owned business that has been around for decades and started out as Lou's Hardware while also selling guns. Bought my first gun ever there (not to mention my 2nd Gen G19 20+ years ago) as did my brother and although they moved to a much larger location from their original location a number of years back, there is not a gun enthusiast in the area that doesn't know who they are and in most cases their history.

Lou was the father and original owner, but there are three siblings Lou, Mike, and their sister (Linda I believe?) that have run the business for years. Nice, good people. Mike took care of my pre-order today.

http://www.louspolice.com/index.php

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
My lone Glock 30S now has two cousins. Thanks to a very generous friend I have acquired a Glock 19 and a 26. Both are Gen 3s and I'm already working on them with my Dremel! :-)

Photos to follow when I get the slides back from CCR!

Posts: 3154 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post