SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyD:
I did it.
I don't really know why why other than the price was right.
I don't even like they way they point.
Y'see?

Tell me of any other firearm which elicits such remarks. You can find such remarks all through this thread. Big Grin

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What sights do you guys have on your carry Glocks? I've been using the factory night sights, but thinking about spicing things up on a soon to be G26 or a G21 with the place holders still in place. Your recommendations are appreciated.

Posts: 565 | Location: Gun Town, USA  | Registered: September 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
Brand new G43. Little thin in the grip. But nice.

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tower Rat:
What sights do you guys have on your carry Glocks? I've been using the factory night sights, but thinking about spicing things up on a soon to be G26 or a G21 with the place holders still in place. Your recommendations are appreciated.

All my carry Glocks have Trijicon HD sights or factory night sights. As the factory night sights wear out, those will be replaced with Trijicon HDs as well (unless something even better comes along in the meantime).

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I've been using the Ameriglo Pro I dots. I have grown to really prefer the vertical sight alignment.

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Ameriglo TFO sights. An incredible day sighting picture. In the dark, just plain bight.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:

Im strange, I like the standard factory Glock sights. I pick up on them quick.

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jack the Hound
posted Hide Post
I love these. The wider then normal rear sight helps speed me up.

http://www.glockstore.com/sigh...ts/heinie-3185-ledge

Posts: 1042 | Location: RI | Registered: January 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trijicons and nothing but.

Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
All my carry Glocks have Trijicon HD sights or factory night sights. As the factory night sights wear out, those will be replaced with Trijicon HDs as well (unless something even better comes along in the meantime).

I have HDs on my G33.
I like them a lot.
If I were to buy night sights for any of my other Glocks, they would probably HDs..

quote:
Originally posted by sasquatch28:
I've been using the Ameriglo Pro I dots. I have grown to really prefer the vertical sight alignment.

I had i-dots on a Gen 3 G19.
They were OK, but I prefer the HDs..

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:

Used to be consistently Trijicon 3-dot before I realized just how much I grew to really dislike 3-dot for fast sight/target acquisition, especially as I get older. Now with every new Glock it's Ameriglo iDot Pros, which uses Trijicon tubes but in a straight-8 dot over dot layout with a bright orange ring circling the front tube like the Trijicon HD (hell, those are probably made by Trijicon to begin with). For me it doesn't get any better than these. Only wish Ameriglow would make them for other guns like the VP9, PPQ and such.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Concerning NS on Glocks I like the Meprolight green front with yellow rears. Nice contrast in an extremely rugged and durable bright NS that also has a decent day sight picture. I used Meprolights for years banging them around on duty with no problems. Can't say that about the other brands. Bill

HK, Glock, Walther and SIG are my choice in handguns.
Weapon Shield CLP for all pistol care.
It is a hell of a lot easier to get out of jail than it is to get out of the morgue...

Posts: 4405 | Location: Pgh, Pa. USA | Registered: April 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gundawg:
Second glock on the way, G26 Gen4 FDE to go with my G19 Gen4

Pic

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:

Have HD's on my G19, but went with Ameriglo Spartan on my new G26 FDE

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And I did - just got a brand new G30S. Awaiting its first discharge debut at the range this weekend!

Posts: 153 | Registered: December 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Caaaan yoooou dig iiiiiiiiiit??!!

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
I'm really digging the Trijicon HDs. Some good looking baby Glocks there guys.

Posts: 565 | Location: Gun Town, USA  | Registered: September 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To undercut, or not undercut, DIY or ship it out.

I foresee more glocks in my future, so i am not opposed to buying a dremel and taking a chance.

Only mods i made to my G19 was HD sights, smooth trigger, vickers slide stop, and .25 cent polish.

Picture of Jack the Hound
posted Hide Post
I under cut/stippled both my 19s. Big improvement for me.

Posts: 1042 | Location: RI | Registered: January 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Uncle Malice
posted Hide Post
The new sniper gray Glocks are out as of this week. Stopped by Glockmeister this morning and picked up the new G19.

I like it. Definitely needs the undercut trigger guard, but I do that to all of mine. It's easy. Will also add the Vickers slide stop, extended take-down lever, and either HD's or Heinie's.

Posts: 532 | Registered: August 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post