SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Enough to get me a full scholarship at Glock University

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
A tenured professor would be my guess! Big Grin

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JMag:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Sounds like you had to go through therapy.
Self prescribed, but totally cathartic.

Try a G48. You'll LOVE it!

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Win Forever
posted Hide Post
I had 1 before this thread, and now have 8. It is an enabler and is feeding and addiction.

Posts: 689 | Location: Charlottesville, VA & Seattle, WA | Registered: May 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Few years back, I had a Gen2 G17 & G19, and Gen3 G17 and G19. I ended up selling all 4.

When the Gen5 came out, I ended up buying a G45, G19 MOS and G17 MOS. Getting the G26 next month when I receive my Blue Label coupon from Glock. So yes. I did purchase a Glock. (X3). I'm keeping all of them this time. Big Grin

Posts: 1879 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Nothing better to do today, went and got my very first 17

G17 Gen5 MOS. Most of my Glocks are Gen 3s (pair of each, G26, G19s), exception is my 43.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really want a Glock 40 but I don’t think I’ll get one in CA at a rational price so I’ll probly end up with a 20sf and get a 6 inch barrel.

Posts: 4737 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MPrimo
posted Hide Post
Had a dozen ... then had ZERO ... then this thread ... now have two (43 & 29). Sumthin's Up!

BTW ... the G43 is a PERFECT carry piece for me.

MPrimo

Sigs, Glocks, 1911s, M&Ps ... well, you get the point!

Posts: 617 | Location: New England | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para I chuckle every time you post that Palpatine hahaha.

I bought a couple more this year. G45, G43X.

Carry the 43X daily I think for a ban state like NY you can't do any better for a comfortable "full capacity" load out.

Posts: 176 | Location: Rochester NY | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
From Pinterest:

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I'm actually thinking of selling my G27 to help fund a P365 or possibly a Hellcat.

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
I'm actually thinking of selling my G27 to help fund a P365 or possibly a Hellcat.

I think that is a good idea.
Then we can have someone else post here that they bought a Glock .. Big Grin

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
From Pinterest:

WOW! Not for me, but that’s some amazing work, and it looks pretty deep, I’d worry that it would compromise the strength of the grip ... too bad they didn’t they do a Punisher ... or a prancing unicorn (like the Colt logo)

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
From Pinterest:

My wife saw this.... Now she wants it done. Lol.

Can't say I would go for the flowers but you can't deny that's some amazing work

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Couldn't help it

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:
From Pinterest:

My wife saw this.... Now she wants it done. Lol.

Can't say I would go for the flowers but you can't deny that's some amazing work

I found the photo on Pinterest, but no explanation of who did the work.

It could even be a superimposed image.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^
I don't think it's superimposed. Looks like it's laser etched into the grip. I wonder who did the work.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
^^^
I don't think it's superimposed. Looks like it's laser etched into the grip. I wonder who did the work.

Googled and found this, not sure if it is relevant..

I have no relation or connection with this business..
darkalliancefirearms.com

Seems to be one of their several patterns..

I like this one.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
^^^

Probably several companies can do laser engraving. Here's one that popped up from a quick search
https://alphalaserengraving.com/conctact-us/

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post