SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
One day at a time
Picture of RANGER20
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm odd... YUP... I like the Stock Glock sites. Sure I've put Night Sites on them and probably will with this one but it's not needed for me.. The standard sites work for my older eyes.. I can see them just fine and they are fast to pick up... The new front sites are now screwed in so they are less likely to pop-off... like the old pressed fit front sites of the older Glocks I've had and had happen.
I like dot over dot...night sites..an orange surround on the front site is fast to pick up. I've tried XS big dots.. not a fan. On my 1911 I have a blackened rear site and a brass bead on the front site.. it works well also. Night sites are a better choice for a carry gun or so I'm told...

Posts: 5499 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fifthward
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1lowlife:
quote:
Originally posted by RANGER20:
Finally Found an OD 26 new.
Can't wait to add it to my permit...
It replaces my HKP2000 LEM.

Nothing to do but practice a bit... load and carry... I don't need to change a thing...
While I like the G19 G17 G21 G36 my Colt- Sigs etc...
I truly think for me the G26 is the best pistol period. Weight Capacity Size is hard to beat.
I shoot it best or at least as well as any including larger handguns and it's easy to carry.
Reliable as a Hammer... and as easy to maintain...

OMG...
Replacing an HK with a Glock... Eek
That ought to get the haters riled up..
Looks very nice... Big Grin

You'll still end up with a G33 one of these days.. Wink

Seems like Ranger20 and I have 2 big things in common - Sacramento, and affinity for G26!

I too went away from my HKs - P2000 and 45c...resisting the dark side no longer. Now I'm on the hunt for a G26 in FDE...

Nice score Ranger20!

--------------------------------------------

"No I'm not crazy, and neither am I. Next question!"

Posts: 766 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One day at a time
Picture of RANGER20
posted Hide Post
fifthward you have email... Smile

and yes.. me and the G26 again! Smile

Dang 1LOWLIFE
CCR does nice work!
That G22 with the CPII looks new

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RANGER20,

Posts: 5499 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
My G22 with my CCR CPII G31 barrel..
Had the G31 barrel plated so I could tell the G22 and G31 barrels apart at a glance.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
I got my G21 and G33 barrels and slides back from CCR last week.
Got them all together yesterday..
The G21 pictured a few posts above was one I foolishly sold, this is the one I bought to replace it.

Trijicon HDs on the G33.
I need some more target oriented sights for the G21..

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm. It's like two
40s with every shot.
posted Hide Post
About 15 pages back, I mentioned it being 20 years between the time I bought my first Glock and my second one. Well, it only took 3 months before I picked up my third. But when they twist your arm at $400 out the door on a barely used 26 who am I to say no.

Only missing the mag loader and backstraps. I'm not complaining in any way.

Posts: 616 | Registered: March 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwp10mm:
About 15 pages back, I mentioned it being 20 years between the time I bought my first Glock and my second one. Well, it only took 3 months before I picked up my third. But when they twist your arm at $400 out the door on a barely used 26 who am I to say no.

You got a smokin deal

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a Glock 19, 3 years ago and gave it to my oldest son ... While we have never had any issues with her, I just never felt the need to own a Glock. Well, I have just broken down and purchased a G27. Plan on making her part Sig by buying a G33 barrel.

P220 W.German, P220 Stainless Elite, P220 Stainless Elite Carry, 1911 C3, P226 Stainless Elite .40/357sig, P226 .40/357sig, P229 Stainless Elite .40/357sig, P228 W.German, P228 German, P225 German GOTM, P238, P320F .45acp, P320C .40/357sig, P320 X-Five, P320 X-Carry, P320 X-Compact, P365, HK VP9SK, CZ-P-10s, Glock 43X, SA Hellcat OSP, M&P 9 Shield, 716, 516, IWI Tavor, Beretta CX4 9mm, RJF ZK-22, Ruger 10/22 Takedown, Benelli M4, Kel Tec KSG, Mossberg 930

Posts: 324 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area | Registered: May 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:

You got a smokin deal

Yessiree, a great deal indeed. Enjoy. You'll never miss that cheesy factory loader and the missing straps...only an issue if you've got large hands.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm. It's like two
40s with every shot.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:

You got a smokin deal

Yessiree, a great deal indeed. Enjoy. You'll never miss that cheesy factory loader and the missing straps...only an issue if you've got large hands.

Not at all. I still have the loader from my 20 year old Glock 19 as well as my Uplula. So no worries there. The best part was I bought this in KY and they had a reciprocal deal with an Ohio FFL across the river. They couriered the pistol over the river and didn't even charge a transfer fee. Talk about service. A real steal on this pistol.

Posts: 616 | Registered: March 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a lone wolf slide (without that stupid wolf marking) and a gen 3 frame to put a 19 together. I like to think this counts as another Glock. Technically the frame is a Glock after all.

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
66 years and still no Glock Razz

AzCDL
War is less costly than servitude
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Posts: 71 | Location: AZ | Registered: December 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've bought guite a few pistols over the years and now I regret that the majority of them weren't more Glocks.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 87jeep:

Technically, you've only been Glock free for 32 years at best, but your signature says it all Big Grin

Posts: 565 | Location: Gun Town, USA  | Registered: September 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 87jeep:

There is still time..
It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over... Wink

posted Hide Post
After 329 pages on this post, we really feel the need to respond...

Posts: 342 | Location: Northern Minnesota or Southern Texas | Registered: February 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is probably way out of left field beings as we're almost 330 pages into this thread, but I just had something dawn on me. If I could get Sig's E2 P229-style grips on a Glock, I could probably live with the shitty trigger. I could either deal with the trigger or modify it and the odd grip angle doesn't really bother me too much...basically Sig's E2 grips would fix a Glock for me. I wouldn't even mind the lessened capacity if that would be the case. I'd buy one.

That is all.

Posts: 48 | Registered: August 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chainsawmike:
After 329 pages on this post, we really feel the need to respond...

Apparently you did Wink

Posts: 565 | Location: Gun Town, USA  | Registered: September 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rmp5s:
This is probably way out of left field beings as we're almost 330 pages into this thread, but I just had something dawn on me. If I could get Sig's E2 P229-style grips on a Glock, I could probably live with the shitty trigger. I could either deal with the trigger or modify it and the odd grip angle doesn't really bother me too much...basically Sig's E2 grips would fix a Glock for me. I wouldn't even mind the lessened capacity if that would be the case. I'd buy one.

That is all.

What does it matter if this post is almost 330 pages long? As far as your issues, file for a patent, make a profit and move on.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tower Rat:
quote:
Originally posted by rmp5s:

That is all.

What does it matter if this post is almost 330 pages long? As far as your issues, file for a patent, make a profit and move on.

Oh my God. Brilliant. I will do Glock uppers and Sig lowers. Money.

Posts: 48 | Registered: August 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post