SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew0002
posted Hide Post
Here is mine....

Posts: 386 | Location: D-ville | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
The new Tactical Scissors, DHS approved for self-defense, $70 in Polymer with rail...Brought to you by the Austrian Farmboys... Smile

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spdski
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2ndAmVA2:
The first time I fired my husband's Glock, a Glock 22, it had a horrible trigger-slap. Stung my trigger finger every time!

I'm not sure I understand... the trigger moved and hit your finger? This seems rather impossible... especially if properly running a glock trigger.

Then again, the RSA broke right after that? Did you guys have the gun checked out? Seems like something was really wrong with it... maybe some bad aftermarket mods?

Posts: 1273 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Yesterday afternoon brought a huge sigh of relief. My wife's new G26 had FTE issues with cheap 115 gr. ammo during it's first trip to the range. So, yesterday she ran a couple of boxes of premium 147 gr. through it without one hiccup. Then, wonder of wonders, it ate almost two boxes of 115 gr. cheap stuff without a hitch! The Glockling doesn't have my complete confidence yet, but I feel a whole LOT better about it.

Unfortunately my wife still prefers shooting my 239 to her new G26.

Now, someone please tell me which mag extensions you like and why.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sportshooter:
Yesterday afternoon brought a huge sigh of relief. My wife's new G26 had FTE issues with cheap 115 gr. ammo during it's first trip to the range. So, yesterday she ran a couple of boxes of premium 147 gr. through it without one hiccup. Then, wonder of wonders, it ate almost two boxes of 115 gr. cheap stuff without a hitch! The Glockling doesn't have my complete confidence yet, but I feel a whole LOT better about it.

Unfortunately my wife still prefers shooting my 239 to her new G26.

I had a G26 that absolutely hated 115 gr. at first and kept jamming up. A nice guy at the range was watching my frustration and confusion and let me shoot the rest of some old 147 gr stuff he had trhough it. after 50 rounds of 147 through the gun, it had no more troubles the rest of the time I owned it. Our best guess was the new springs just needed some good use.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
quote:

I like the Pearce +1's, for spare mags only though- I don't want any extra length for normal CC purposes. I find they give some extra purchase for removing them from the mag carrier. They're configured to be just like the grip is with the exact front texture, whereas the Glock extensions aren't- at least the +1 Glock part I have isn't, and is smooth in front. Also a bit larger and longer.

I highly recommend the GAP floorplates for use with the mag carried in the gun. They work very well for me.

Posts: 7342 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AH.74:
quote:

I like the Pearce +1's, for spare mags only though- I don't want any extra length for normal CC purposes. I find they give some extra purchase for removing them from the mag carrier. They're configured to be just like the grip is with the exact front texture, whereas the Glock extensions aren't- at least the +1 Glock part I have isn't, and is smooth in front. Also a bit larger and longer.

I highly recommend the GAP floorplates for use with the mag carried in the gun. They work very well for me.

A photo of a GAP looks like it provides a hook to secure your two finger grip without a space for your pinky. Is that right? Thanks for the info.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
quote:
A photo of a GAP looks like it provides a hook to secure your two finger grip without a space for your pinky. Is that right? Thanks for the info.

Exactly.

And they're inexpensive so if you don't like them you're not out much, and you won't have much of a problem selling them if that's the case.

Posts: 7342 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
What's not to like. Wink Don't be afraid of the dark....

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terrasonic05
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1boredguy:
Been thinking of a G19.

But the new PPQ and upcoming Caracal SC look more interesting.

boredguy, I have a gen4 G19 and a Caracal F. The Caracal is indeed more interesting, and, if you can possibly belive this... Shoots better all around.

Posts: 230 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terrasonic05
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I think my first pistol purchase of the new year will be a Gen 4 Glock 21. Sold my G21SF with pic rail last year in anticipation of the gen 4....love my gen 4 G22. I am thinking of converting to all gen 4's. I like the new grip surface and the magazine release the best.

I have a gen4 G20, which I believe is still the same frame for the 21, correct? Always thought they should make a 45 specific frame, instead of using the 10mm frame, but anyway... I find that, without adding any of the extra grip panels, the grip itself seems smaller even than the 20SF grip. I could be wrong.

Posts: 230 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
I have been assimilated.

I wish somebody would have beat me over the head about the 27 sooner. What a great little gun!

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wish somebody would have beat me over the head about the 27 sooner. What a great little gun!

I feel the same way about that baby Glock. The G23 got me trained on .40S&W; afterwards the G27 was the icing on the cake.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Belltactical:
Nope.
Anyone want a nib 23c?
It's taking up valuable space in the safe.
Cant stand the Glocks.

Did someone give it to you or something? Otherwise, you bought it, did you not? Smile

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There are some confused people all throughout this thread.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any input on the 29? I have a 10mm itch.

Also, does anyone know about the availability of the 30s?

Posts: 509 | Location: Georgia | Registered: January 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AU1776:
Also, does anyone know about the availability of the 30s?

I bought one on gunbroker, haven't received it yet.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The sickness is spreading. My lone Glock (G17 duty gun) will soon be joined by a G36. And I'm still keeping my eye out for a Gen2 G19.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
There are some confused people all throughout this thread.

I would say so.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post