SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Commifornia ... Maybe a mountain there with no internet access?

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was at a LGS yesterday and a patron asked a clerk if the store had a Glock 34. The clerk said no. The patron said that he wanted one because that was what John Wick used in the sequel. I was going to comment until I realized that I bought an H&K VP70 after using one in the Resident Evil 2 game. Felt like an assh*le.

But if they make a Gen 5 Glock 34 I'll be all in.

Posts: 4648 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TENWOLVES:
ZDOG16,Living on top of a mountain doesn't work either, because that's where I live, but the new Gen 5's brought me to town , and now I have two new Gen 5's, so mountains do not work, you might try another country and see if that works, but I doubt it will...

ROFL!!! Big Grin

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
glock was the first 9mm I ever had. I could never hit anything I aimed at. I got rid of it and now have Sig and Beretta and will never touch a glock again.

Posts: 8 | Registered: August 20, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 5632:
glock was the first 9mm I ever had. I could never hit anything I aimed at. I got rid of it and now have Sig and Beretta and will never touch a glock again.

Glock 9mm was the first combat auto I ever had. I shot low and left of anything I aimed at. Over time I learned my grip and trigger finger and lack of range time were the problem and now I shoot dead center.
I no longer blame the gun.

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I am pretty much stuck on my 228. The 225A is gaining ground though.

So, Glock? I really doubt it.

BTW Does Sig make anything down in the LCP-LC9 size area?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hamden106,

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my favorite thread despite the unrelated comments. New G5, will be on its way tommorrow to PMM for an RMR cut. I never liked finger grooves so this is a really good path for Glock.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10966 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:

^ But you bought one, huh? Razz

quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:

Does Sig make anything down in the LCP-LC9 size area?

^ Wrong thread to ask this question Chief.. Eek

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted by various people:
I had a Glock and didn't like it, blah blah blah, it points all wrong, yada yada yada, the trigger sucks ...

I take the thread title to also mean that you did buy one, even if you no longer have it.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1lowlife:
<SNIP>
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:

Does Sig make anything down in the LCP-LC9 size area?

^ Wrong thread to ask this question Chief.. Eek

Granted it's the wrong thread, but YES ... and you can get them as plain or fancy as you desire!
See the SiG P238 or P938 (380 & 9mm respectively)

posted Hide Post
I have been anti Glock for decades. Grips angle never fit my hand. Well then cam the Gen5. After the 320 issue I will be selling my 320s when they come back from Sig. I took delivery of a G19 Gen 5 this afternoon. Have not even fired it and replaced the sights with Trigicon HD XR's. I have a set on my P320 subcompact and really like them. I said I would never do it and stared at this thread for the longest time thinking "that will never be me". Well...I did buy a Glock...and it won't be my last.

Posts: 535 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't have any luck with my search so I'll ask it here. Is there any chance of a Gen 5 Glock 34? It would be for competition and cheaper than the 320 X5 I'm also considering.

Posts: 4648 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by andronicus:
I didn't have any luck with my search so I'll ask it here. Is there any chance of a Gen 5 Glock 34? It would be for competition and cheaper than the 320 X5 I'm also considering.

I realize this thread has been active for 8 years and has 450 pages (wow!) but this is a SiG forum ... do you think it's really the best place to ask this question about production?
I'd try to contact someone in Glock directly ...
... here's a link "You want to get in touch with us?" This link from Glocks website.

I've always found its best to go to the source when you have a question!

(BTW, If you've already tried this ... I retract my question!)

posted Hide Post
As I said, I did a search.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
I realize this thread has been active for 8 years and has 450 pages (wow!) but this is a SiG forum ... do you think it's really the best place to ask this question about production?

Good grief. Someone hasn't read many of those 450 pages. Roll Eyes

Andronicus, I'll have to do some digging if someone doesn't beat me to it, but it's looking like the Gen 5 is going to be a compact and full-frame show for a little bit. Can't remember where I saw it (may have even been this thread), but it's looking like there won't be a G26 or G34 for a while.

It was my first question when they were announced, also. I want a gen 5 34, it ticks all the boxes for me on paper.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I hear Gen-6 is going to have a hammer, manual safety, and actually good sights.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Just for the record the GEN5 has good sights. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just put a G32 gen 4 on layaway today.

You will buy a glock. And another. And another.

It's good to have spares.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
I hear Gen-6 is going to have a hammer, manual safety, and actually good sights.

Great Karma! I'm in! Wink

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
quote:

Glock 9mm was the first combat auto I ever had. I shot low and left of anything I aimed at. Over time I learned my grip and trigger finger and lack of range time were the problem and now I shoot dead center.
I no longer blame the gun.

This was my experience as well. Once I corrected my poor shooting technique, the Glock turned out to be very accurate.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 1017 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post