SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbond007:
I'm not a follower of the Glockness...
Of course you aren't, man. Razz

Ooooooooohhhhh....

Posts: 107259 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbond007
posted Hide Post
...although I will say I think they are very good rugged firearms... Maybe I should just keep looking at the...

...getting sleepy...Gloooookkkkkzzz.

Posts: 1749 | Location: Everett, WA | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Plastic makes me itch. If I want to shoot a Glock, I'll borrow my son's.
I shoot Sigs, Brownings, Kimbers and then................................................................maybe a Glock.

Posts: 289 | Location: Coastal SC | Registered: September 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Anybody who calls himself a man, should own a Glock. Cool

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Everyone should own at least one Glock. If for no other reason than to remind you why you don't like Glocks. Wink

I do own a 19. It is a good gun, not one of my favorites, but it is reliable.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6476 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glock. That's the sound my sound my Lab makes when she throws up after eating a frog. I'm off to Wally World to buy some ammo for my Sig.

Posts: 289 | Location: Coastal SC | Registered: September 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't beat Stupid
Picture of murray
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 11bDad:
Plastic makes me itch. If I want to shoot a Glock, I'll borrow my son's.
I shoot Sigs, Brownings, Kimbers and then................................................................maybe a Glock.

Dont worry we all make mistakes what is good is when you learn from them.......EMBRACE THE GLOCK

Murray
"No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation" General Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 5947 | Location: Just outside Rochester NY  | Registered: October 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zerious
posted Hide Post
Boris (G23) and Natasha (G19). I bought 'em because they're ugly and love 'em because they take my abuse and come back asking for more. Mmmmmm Kool-Aid.

"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
- Carl Sagan

Posts: 2120 | Location: Arizona | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
I bad mouthed glocks for years. Then I shot a 19. So I would say, I hate all glocks except the 19. Then it happened with the 23.

I bought a 19 last month.

I have come full circle. I try to avoid the subject now.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"One of us....One of us...."

Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4448 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oooooooooohhhhh...

Picture of Whtwolf14
posted Hide Post
List of what I had and sold/traded:

G17 (2ea)
G22 (hate the .40 in this frame)
G21 (SF too, so 2 G21's)
G27 (same as the 22)
G26 (awesome little carry weapon)
G30 (not bad, but a little blocky)

The ones I have and won't get rid of unless a good deal comes along:

G19 (just perfect for an all around combat pistol)
G30sf (totally love the feel of this thing, just a little thicker than the G19.....perfect Cool)

When I jump agencies and get picked up by the Sheriff's office, I'll carry the G19 on duty. I already have the "go-ahead" from the Sheriff to carry what I want as long it's a 9mm. Or it may be a good excuse to pick up another 3rd gen G17 for the extra 2 rounds....or pick up a 226R 9mm...who knows Big Grin. I love Glocks.....I got into shooting through Glocks.

Posts: 4281 | Location: Mountains....lots of Mountains.... | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Got an opportunity to shoot a couple Glocks again yesterday and had the same results: Grip angle is wrong for me. If it were cheap enough (like stupid cheap) I'd buy one but otherwise, meh.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I already did, good solid guns. I didn't say great, just good.

Posts: 763 | Location: Michigan | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not a bit afraid to say my favorite gun is a G-27....Sig's are great guns but most have a great price, Normally you can buy a Glock anywhere from $400-$500 and you can't kill them......Without a doubt Glock is up there as one of the best pistols made...

Posts: 123 | Location: NW Ohio | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buy one? Not a chance!

I won't even touch one without washing my hands immediately after...

MikeN

-----------------------------------------
Gun Free Zones are hunting preserves for innocent people.

I don't like government because its purpose for being is to govern. I don't want to be governed, I just want to be left the hell alone

Posts: 1679 | Location: Alabamistan | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mjn99999:
Buy one? Not a chance!

I won't even touch one without washing my hands immediately after...
Methinks he doth protest too loudly. Razz

Forsooth! Hail fellow, well met, multiple Glock owner.

Picture of og556
posted Hide Post
I bought and sold 3 G19's. I swore to myself that I will never sell this fourth one. Its a love-hate relationship unfortunately. I love shooting this gun because it is a challenge to me but I shoot it well. Other times I feel like spitting on her, slapping her around, and calling her a whore, but I think she likes that.

Its a sickness.
Smile

Posts: 646 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I'll buy one over your dead body! Razz

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post