SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
"He's not a tame lion"
Picture of AZ SIG shooter
posted Hide Post
I have a Glock 17 long slide and a regular 17 for back up when I carry them....none of mine are green though....

The sword spoke unto the warrior and it said, "I am of the earth. I came from within. Iron is hunted in the earth, spirit is hunted in men. Forge the slag from your spirit to purify the iron."

Posts: 5206 | Location: Arizona | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JG01
posted Hide Post
I came real close to buying a Glock 30. Handled one at the gun store, asked several questions and was at the point of filing out the paperwork. I put down the pen, picked the 30 up one more time, changed mind and tore up the paperwork. It just didn’t feel good to me and I never looked back.

No question they are good weapons, but guess Glock is just not for me.

Posts: 381 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
Glock addiction:

G26 (primary carry)
G19 (next choice for carry)
G17c (nightstand duty with Procyon light)
G20 (bangin' around in the woods gun)
G30 (just acquired, but looks like a keeper)

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its true....a Glock 19 came home with me the other day.

Terrible terrible boating accident.....

Posts: 280 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: July 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ooooooooooohhhhhhh...

Posts: 107506 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mmissile
posted Hide Post
Nope, never had an interest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
'proposed 28th Amendment' to the U.S. Constitution: 'Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives. . .'

Posts: 9500 | Location: Former America/Michigan | Registered: November 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mmissile:
Nope, never had an interest.
Yeah, that's what the closeted ones say. Let it out, brother! You'll feel better. Embrace your Glockness.

Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
No Glocks here! Razz
Big Grin

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShneaSIG:
No Glocks here! Razz
Big Grin
Of course not, dear, of course not.

(You have to humor them)

Just sane enough
to know I'm crazy
Picture of RiSigowner
posted Hide Post

"So, if you could just make sure you buy a Glock by Saturday....that would be great...mmkay?"

"A dog is the only thing on Earth that loves you more than he loves himself."
-Josh Billings

Posts: 8087 | Location: RI | Registered: February 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
If you keep playing with your Glock you'll go blind! Big Grin

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Resistance is futile.

I call her Bocephus.....

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
LOL, it takes balls to come out of the closet.

Props to you Para Razz

BTW: I too secretly covet a Glock 19, my dealer doesn't want to sell me one, he says, you have Sigs, the best there is... now maybe a HK, but why a Glock... SAdly, no support there.

BB: If I buy an HK, I'll still want the Glock.
Dealer: you're messed up... go away.

He is a friend, so I can only think he is doing an intervention.

I still want one though.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She can hold my Glock.......anytime[IMG:right] [/IMG]

Posts: 770 | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mmissile
posted Hide Post
quote:
that's what the closeted ones say. Let it out, brother! You'll feel better. Embrace your Glockness.

Funny! I made my mind up early on. I bought a USP-40 as soon as they were available. 3 days later, I'm at my FFL's range. My wife and I are shooting, and 2 guys next to me are shooting their Glocks. One guy asks me...is that a new USP?? Im say yeah, and ask if he wants to shoot it. Of course both guys shoot it, and much better than their 40-Glocks. I'm shooting the Glock. They had both just bought their pistols, and one says to the other....I told ya we should have waited!! I didn't shoot the Glock as well, and didn't like the ergonomics. That sealed the deal for me. I really dig Walthers, SIGs, HK's, M+P's, CZ's, etc....but haven't been able to warm to the Glock. Plus, most "Glock guys" bag on the HK's because of the cost. That seems like envy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
'proposed 28th Amendment' to the U.S. Constitution: 'Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives. . .'

Posts: 9500 | Location: Former America/Michigan | Registered: November 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4451 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I once had a massive case of terminal Signess, it was cured with several shots of Glock.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
BUY > Yes
LOVE > NO
(LIKE) > Yes
NAME > No
ADMIT IT > Only when Tortured
DIE > Later Eek

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbond007
posted Hide Post
I went in to my local gun range and paid for a rental. They will let you return and pick the next one up in the same caliber. That way I got to shoot each one back-to-back. Glock was in my line-up of guns I shot, along with HK, Sig, Taurus, and Beretta. Loved the Sig and HK, hated the Taurus. The Glock would have been my third choice but I really don't like the ergonomics. Feels blocky. Doesn't do anything for me. I guess part of my personality is that I usually don't like something when everyone else has it. I'm not a follower of the Glockness...

Posts: 1749 | Location: Everett, WA | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post