SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
My latest. Gen 5 Glock 19 MOS with a Holosun 507C V2 mounted on a C&H Precision plate. Paid $800.00 for the pair, which isn't too bad considering the current state of affairs. Both were new in the box. Best use of my stimulus money I could think of.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Love the V2. Good setup! It’s exactly like one but my optic is green elite.

quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
My latest. Gen 5 Glock 19 MOS with a Holosun 507C V2 mounted on a C&H Precision plate. Paid $800.00 for the pair, which isn't too bad considering the current state of affairs. Both were new in the box. Best use of my stimulus money I could think of.

Posts: 3442 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I sold my 21 to a friend that wanted it about a year and a half ago and recently got the itch to have it back. I couldn't find a fair deal on a Gen4 in today's climate but I found a 41. Now I have the leggy supermodel edition of the 21.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
Already had a G19 Gen4. I bought a G43 but it was a little too small for my hands and I prefer my P365 so I gave the G43 to my girlfriend. She loves it. Now, I’m looking for a G43X and some 15 round Shield Arms Mags.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
Have a G19 gen 5. Waiting for a Gen 5 G30 or G32 MOS. Not holding my breath.

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought my 1st 2 handguns 3 months ago. Had more $$ than info so I bought a Glock G45MOS and a SIG 1911 9mm Match Elite. Knew nothing about Sig or 1911s but man she was pretty. Beaded SS. Always was a sucker for a pretty face. Like the Glock, love the 1911

Posts: 2 | Registered: January 13, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Well lucky for you you didn’t run afowl of gun law page 296, paragraph 12, sub sections C and D which state that all gun owners need to own or have owned at least one Glock and a 1911 variant as part of their ownership obligations.

Now you are in violation of a misdemeanor by owning a 1911 in something other then .45acp but that can be overlooked. Smile

Congrats. For not knowing what you were doing I think you happened into a GREAT do all defensive gun in the Glock 45 and a fantastic fun gun with some history in the 1911.

Enjoy them SAFELY, RESPONSIBLY and in good health.

Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many thanks, I thought the law said, need to own, have owned or expected to own...lol

Next 1911, and there will be more will be .45acp Smile . Going to try and do my homework this time, cant be lucky forever!

Posts: 2 | Registered: January 13, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
Just felt the Glock 43x for the first time. Feels amazing. I think I may sell my G19.4 and grab a Glock 48 MOS next. The G19.4 grip always felt a bit too chunky for me. Next up is trying to find some Shield Arms 15 round mags. I prefer the slimmer Glocks, especially when they can now hold the same capacity as the double-stack models.

No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Monday (the 18th) I ordered some S15 magazines from Shield Arms, e-mailed and they told me that they are running about 30 days behind on their back orders.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JWF:
Monday (the 18th) I ordered some S15 magazines from Shield Arms, e-mailed and they told me that they are running about 30 days behind on their back orders.

Thanks for the update! I’d rather order them direct and wait than pay the ridiculous gouging prices that resellers are asking for.

Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Anyone see a 43xMOS In the wild?

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JWF:

I just ordered 4 S15 mags and a black steel magazine catch from their site. Now comes the wait...

quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Anyone see a 43xMOS In the wild?

Nope, I would’ve bought one if I happened across one. But I’ll save up for a G48 MOS instead.

Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
This explains it...

https://shieldarms.com/s15-talk-mag-catches

I have heard it is okay to use plastic Glock OEM magazines with the Shield Arms steel mag catch. However, my guess is that the steel catch will eventually scratch up the plastic mags. Ultimately, when plastic is rubbing with steel, the steel will always win.

posted Hide Post
I thought I had the Sig-ness but apparently Glocks are easier and cheaper for me to acquire.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
I thought I had the Sig-ness but apparently Glocks are easier and cheaper for me to acquire.

It’s the opioids they bake into the polymer. As the polymer out gasses you get just enough of a high to make you want to buy “just one more”.

That’s my story and since it removes all personal responsibility from me I am sticking to it.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
My new 43x...

Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aparoche:
My new 43x...

Nice..
What sights and light did you end up with?
I can only make out the TLR..

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nice..

The light/laser looks to be a TLR-6 made by Streamlight.

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1lowlife:
quote:
Originally posted by aparoche:
My new 43x...

Nice..

Streamlight TLR-6 red laser/light combo and AmeriGlo Hackathorn sights.