SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 488 489 490 491

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
I feel like I need my first Glock. The 320 might woo me away though. I don’t think I’ve ever even fondled a Glock believe it or not.

When I read this, my left arm went numb. You have to have at least one Glock or two or three or...

Posts: 4872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MidWesternBoy:
The upside is, they are so dang easy to work on!

Yeah, but that makes them too easy to customize. Like a Lego set with bullets. That is where I get lead astray. I wonder if they made a Glock in...

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 4949 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Truth
Picture of Luis
posted Hide Post
I like Glocks. My lil 42 works great with the new black box Winchester Ranger T Series. I run mine dirty without field strip and cleaning and its very reliable.

Any questions about it just ask me.

pic in gallery!

Posts: 4290 | Location: S.Texas, USA | Registered: October 13, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luis:
I like Glocks. My lil 42 works great with the new black box Winchester Ranger T Series. I run mine dirty without field strip and cleaning and its very reliable.

Any questions about it just ask me.

pic in gallery!

Pic deserves to be in this thread.. Big Grin

Certified iPhone and Glock fan-boi..

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Posts: 4027 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Truth
Picture of Luis
posted Hide Post
Hey thank you very much! ntmy, neighbor! Smile

BTW I like that quote from Fast Times! hehehehe

Posts: 4290 | Location: S.Texas, USA | Registered: October 13, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Going to the LGS/range Tuesday to try out the G48. But I may wait until after the Dec. 10 announcement from Glock before getting something this season.

Posts: 1667 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post